Page 6 of 6

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 12:12pm
by Shy Guy
Ebay Duck, why do you always have to be so unpleasent? :( I don't like it when everybody is always so negative and unpleasent... :(

P.S. I purposly made fun of your name Ebay Duck, it wasn't a typo :evil:

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 1:18pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Shy Guy wrote:Ebay Duck, why do you always have to be so unpleasent? :( I don't like it when everybody is always so negative and unpleasent... :(

P.S. I purposly made fun of your name Ebay Duck, it wasn't a typo :evil:
You should stop making fun of other members Lexin......It only proves that you shouldn't be a mod.

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 10:58am
by Baby Duck
Plus, you did it horribly, Ebay Duck...makes it sound like I am a duck....obsessed with Ebay, look at me crying because you shattered my confidence....something like Way-Gay Duck woulda been funnier you know, be creative Lexin.

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jul 01, 2008 7:06am
by Shy Guy
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:Ebay Duck, why do you always have to be so unpleasent? :( I don't like it when everybody is always so negative and unpleasent... :(

P.S. I purposly made fun of your name Ebay Duck, it wasn't a typo :evil:
You should stop making fun of other members Lexin......It only proves that you shouldn't be a mod.
I'm not... Lexin... :(

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jul 01, 2008 7:07am
by Shy Guy
Baby Duck wrote:Plus, you did it horribly, Ebay Duck...makes it sound like I am a duck....obsessed with Ebay, look at me crying because you shattered my confidence....something like Way-Gay Duck woulda been funnier you know, be creative Lexin.
I'm not Lexin... Way-Gay Duck... I don't care if you cry or not :( ...

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jul 01, 2008 10:06am
by Tyche
Shy Guy wrote: I'm not Lexin... Way-Gay Duck... I don't care if you cry or not :( ...
I must say. All this is "way-gay".

I'm confused. Why do you and your "friends" only post in your moderator applications? [-X

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jul 02, 2008 7:57am
by Rio Kunyeda
I voted yes

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jul 02, 2008 8:15am
by Tyche
WTF!!?!??!

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jul 02, 2008 8:37am
by Hige
Oh for heavens sake people just let this thread die, do not beat a dead horse.

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jul 02, 2008 8:39am
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
Rio Kunyeda wrote:I voted yes
You voted for yourself. In two different applications. Do it again and it'll be the end of them both.

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jul 02, 2008 12:21pm
by Baby Duck
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:
Rio Kunyeda wrote:I voted yes
You voted for yourself. In two different applications. Do it again and it'll be the end of them both.
You know, he's done this like a billion times. >.>....you're way too leniant Jade.

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jul 02, 2008 12:22pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
No, I just never clicked on these apps. Haha.

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jul 02, 2008 12:43pm
by Baby Duck
Delightfully evil.

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jul 02, 2008 1:11pm
by Hardcore
Tyche wrote:
Shy Guy wrote: I'm not Lexin... Way-Gay Duck... I don't care if you cry or not :( ...
I must say. All this is "way-gay".

I'm confused. Why do you and your "friends" only post in your moderator applications? [-X
Agreed.

Re: My moderator application-Lexin Kotetsu

Posted: Jul 02, 2008 10:11pm
by webmaster
You have not been a registered member for even three months yet!