Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

The I am leaving / I have returned thread.

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.

Missed me?

Yes i have missed you so!
20
26%
No, u smell... i hate you, go away *cries*
5
7%
who the feck are you????
51
67%
 
Total votes: 76

Hinato kazuya
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 790
Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
Gender: Male

Re: Missed meh?

Post by Hinato kazuya »

Ok i semi-missed you :)
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Missed meh?

Post by Cold Revolver »

You should learn to merge threads, infact all moderators should think of there actions before they lock a thread. Here is my reason on why I say this:


http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... highlight=


Anyways welcome back. :)
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Kemja
Visitor

Re: Missed meh?

Post by Kemja »

WELCOME BACK!!...blue...
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1014
Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
Gender: Male

missed me

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

hey. long time no see. anybody missed me
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Kemja
Visitor

Re: Missed meh?

Post by Kemja »

WELCOME BACK Yodaime!! :D/
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by Sushigirl »

Ok i've decided to leave. I luv you all :cry: (not really) bye everyone
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

:D See ya Sushigirl hope you change your mind

*cough* CHEESE *cough*
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
User avatar
Alistar Ragnellus
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 100
Joined: Apr 18, 2006 11:25am
Contact:

crash and burn

Post by Alistar Ragnellus »

hey, sorry for having to do this, but this is for all my friends.

my com crashed recently, so i wont be able to log on for a lil'bit, until i can get a new charger cord. Hopefully it wont be long before i'm back on and talking to you guys/girls, i apologize for dropping out so abruptly though, hope you forgive me.


well i'll see you all soon.
alistar~
User avatar
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 404
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm

Re: crash and burn

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

Oh so that's why you've been off for a while! Well good luck getting that charger and don't worry, you're instantly forgiven, no questions asked or answered :mrgreen: Till then, ciaoza!
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
User avatar
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 404
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

:D Bye Sushigirl, it's been a real treat talking to you!
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
Gender: Male

Re: Missed meh?

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

Back...................Where Is The Rum!??!?!!? I Came All This Way From The Carribean and No Rum!?!? (lol im back its me Gir)
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)
User avatar
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 404
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm

Re: Missed meh?

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

Back as a captain I see, well fellow captain, drink up! *Shakes a bottle of sake and squirts it at everyone* Welcome back Yondanime and Mr Sparrow! :mrgreen:
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: crash and burn

Post by josh »

Im leaving this site forever in exactly 9 hours. :(
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Naota88
Master Otaku
Posts: 77
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 5:12pm

Re: Missed meh?

Post by Naota88 »

im back last time i was on was May 15th, wowza schools over tommorow so yeah im back nananana hey hey hey welcome back!
Uh...Hey
Hinato kazuya
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 790
Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
Gender: Male

Re: crash and burn

Post by Hinato kazuya »

John Johnson wrote:Im leaving this site forever in exactly 9 hours. :(
Its 2 days later and your stll here.. I thought you where leaving?
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
User avatar
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1274
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Missed meh?

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

I forgot to mention that i have been back for about 6 days so...yeah...
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Post Reply