Page 54 of 76

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 1:47pm
by KoYue
"Is your memory bad or do you really, really don't remember?"

"That's . . . that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard," Nana mumbled, hoping her face wasn't as red as it felt.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 1:57pm
by Seras
"I have a good memory actually I just don't remember who, I didn't really know the guy" He shrugged

"Really? Becuase usually girls blush or giggle when guys give them complements. But you Nana, you act the opposite" Edward said still standing behind her.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 2:00pm
by KoYue
"It sounds funny though," Rizel said, suddenly serious. "Don't things that make you mad leave . . . impressions not holes in your memory?"

"Yeah, right. I suppose that makes me a humanoid robot," Nana muttered with a quiet sigh.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 2:06pm
by Seras
"What" He looked at her confusedly cute

"No that just makes you harder to like" Edward stated "But it only make me want to try harder."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 2:09pm
by KoYue
"Someone told me that the bad things are supposed to stay on your mind longer than the good things," Rizel said as she stretched her arms up over her head. "Ten good things can be blocked out by one bad thing because the bad thing makes you angry and anger is stronger than happiness or anything else."

"What for? Why waste your time?" Nana asked, feeling close to defeat. "There are many girls out there, a lot of them prettier than myself, and many who will exchange compliments not insults with you."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 2:20pm
by Seras
"What about love? Isn't love infinate and stronger then anything?"

"That's the point. Why have someone I can have easily. I'd rather work my ass off for you then for some barbie doll anyday. I don't want a girl that I can buy from a store for $5.00, I want one that is different and doesn't change for nobody. And if you haven't noticed, that's you" Edward was staring at the back of her head.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 6:09pm
by KoYue
"Gee, I don't know," Rizel responded as she lowered her arms. "I've never been really in love. Have you?"

Smirking, Nana said in a rather cold voice, "You must be a masochistic fool."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 6:13pm
by Seras
"Not really" He admitted

"What makes you think that?" Edward asked

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 6:20pm
by KoYue
"How come?"

"How many people chase after something that isn't easy to obtain?" Nana said in the same cold tone of voice. "Haven't you realized that most would perfer to just sit, spout a few pretty words, and hope their objective swoons?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 6:33pm
by Seras
"never found the right person..."

"I'm not like most," He brought his lips right next to her ear "the sooner you figure that out the better" he whispered then pulled back and walked away to find a room he might be able to stay in.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 6:36pm
by KoYue
"Are you still looking for the right person or have you given up?"

Nana froze when she heard his words. It seemed the only movement came from inside her where her heart had suddenly decided to work twice as fast. Watching him leave, she thought of several insults to fling, some petty and some hurtful, but didn't open her mouth, thinking that if she did he would be able to hear the racing beat.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 1:12pm
by Seras
"Still looking I guess but I'm not all G.I. Joe about it" He smiled "What about you?"

Edward opened many doors, he found the parents room and a few closets "Nana, which rooms are bedrooms?" He looked down at her

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 6:32pm
by KoYue
Rizel shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno. I don't really look."

Composing herself, Nana shook her head and responded, "Any room can be a bedroom. The guest ones are on the third floor."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 6:53pm
by Seras
"Just sorta let people come to you?"

"There's a third floor!" Edward yelled exclaimed.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 6:58pm
by KoYue
"Yeah, I'm kinda lazy," Rizel responded with a sheepish giggle. "I mean, if you look, you risk being more disappointed than if you waited for someone to come to you."

"There's four floors," Nana responded, exasperated. "First floor is this one, the second floor has family rooms, the third floor has guest rooms, and the fourth floor is the attic."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 7:09pm
by Seras
"That and you go through a bunch of people that aren't the one. It's slightly annoying" He rolled his eyes.

"Oh then I'll just find one later." He leaned up against the rail and looked down at Nana.