Page 56 of 76

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 7:47pm
by KoYue
Rizel held up two fingers. "A full set is a mom and a dad, right? But . . ." One finger went down. ". . . I only have a dad now."

Shrieking louder than she ever could have wanted, Nana rapidly shook her head and demanded to be set back down.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 4:52pm
by Seras
"What happened to your mom?" He had a sad expression on his face.

Edward sighed heavily "As you wish" He set her down gently.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 5:11pm
by KoYue
"Oh, she died of something that I can't pronounce," Rizel responded with a shrug.

"Thank you," Nana sighed, gripping the rail not for support but to have something else to focus on besides the pain in her ribs.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 5:54pm
by Seras
"Oh, how old were you at the time?"

Edward looked away down at the ground.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 6:25pm
by KoYue
Rizel rolled her eyes upwards and fround thoughtfully. "Twelve, I think. It was a long time ago."

"Find the linoleum interesting?" Nana asked with a raised eyebrow.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 6:30pm
by Seras
"Geeze" He said with a sigh and looked across the park "Hey! wanna get some ice cream!?"

"Yeah" he mummbled

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 6:38pm
by KoYue
"Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!" Rizel exclaimed as she hopped from one foot to the other.

Tilting her head, a slighted worried expression crossed Nana's face. "Is something wrong?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 01, 2008 8:33am
by Seras
Leviathan took her hand and headed for the ice cream stand "What kind would you like?"

"No, what time is it" He said looking around for a clock spinning in circles.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 01, 2008 11:28am
by KoYue
"All kinds!" Rizel exclaimed, too excited by the prospect of ice cream to even say which ones she didn't like.

"Umm . . . it's about to be seven. Why?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 01, 2008 7:40pm
by Seras
Leviathan smiled "Which kind do you want?" He handed her a list of the ice creams the cart had.

"Go do your homework I'll go cook something" Edward passed her and trotted down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 01, 2008 10:45pm
by KoYue
Rizel's eyes scrolled down the list as she named off her favorites. "Chocolate, mint chocolate chip, cookie dough, bubblegum . . ."

Nana looked down just a bit to stare as he left. "I have no homework," she mumbled quietly, more to speak to herself than to let Edward know that she had no current activity to do.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 02, 2008 1:14pm
by Seras
Leviathan laughed "You want all those on a cone?"

Edward popped his head out of the kitchen grinning "You could do mine"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 02, 2008 6:29pm
by KoYue
Rizel shook her head. "No, I don't like cones. Can I get them on something else?"

"Sure," Nana agreed with a slow nod. "What kind of homework do you have?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 02, 2008 7:09pm
by Seras
"Of course you can"

"I don't know, I didn't really go to any of the classes today. But I'm sure I have some"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 03, 2008 6:30pm
by KoYue
"Hip hip hooray!" Rizel exclaimed, resuming her little excited hopping dance.

Nana made a face. "How do you expect me to do your homework then?

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 03, 2008 6:42pm
by Seras
"What kind of ice cream and what do you want it in?"

"I thought you'd scold me and tell me to do it myself" There was a loud crash "Sh*t!"