Page 60 of 63

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 5:19am
by Morph
looks at Koji "Yes u did. Point?"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 3:47pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro's face brightened a bit with his blush and he hid it in Killua's neck.

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 6:13pm
by Morph
holds him close smiling at Koji 'Ur answer?"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 6:17pm
by Karin Rengu
"Um...well, first I need a pic of you two doing something to each other. That'll be my birthday gift to my sister. She loves yaoi. And once that's done...well..." :love:

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 6:25pm
by Morph
looks at u "U like yaoi too? i guess." looks at Kuro "The picture I don't think Kuro would want to he'd probly die of embrassment."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 9:13pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro blushed, but shrugged his shoulders. "I might be able to do it" He murmured.

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 3:12am
by Karin Rengu
"That'd be great for me, my little sis is a huge yaoi fan. And yea...yaoi's kinda my thing."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 5:22am
by Morph
smiles evilly "Ur thing?" looks at Kuro "u could?" looks at Koji "If he can u can get ur picture."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 1:10pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
(yea yea but, this time i try to keep up here))


Akito and Agito was walking in the hallway wondering around.........Hiro was fallowing them for some damn reason

Kira was outside underneath a tree

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 3:18pm
by Karin Rengu
"Heck yes my thing but...don't let my sis know or she won't ever leave me alone"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 5:19pm
by Morph
smiles and kisses kuro's head "Its all up to him."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: May 01, 2008 3:12am
by Karin Rengu
*waits for Kuro's reply*

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: May 01, 2008 5:19am
by Morph
waits too

(well were is Fuji now.)

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: May 02, 2008 5:30pm
by Fujiwara
(OMG I'm SORRY!!! We moved and had no internet, this is seriously the first opportunity I've had to set everything up cuz' I had to keep going to school T_T)

Kuro nodded. "Yeah, I'll do it. Do you have a camera?"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: May 02, 2008 5:43pm
by Morph
(grrrrrr! I'm seriously going to kill u Fuji. lol jk)

covers up his mouth with his free hand trying not to laugh "U don't even know wut he is going to ask us to do."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: May 02, 2008 6:18pm
by Karin Rengu
"Don't worry guys, I have a camera!" *pulls out a camera*