Page 7 of 56

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 05, 2006 9:23am
by saiyuki ginryu
*the demon brother dodges and whips out a barbed chain attached to his claw bracer*
demon brother1:die!*goes to whip it at niwa when it gets snagged on something then he turns to see saiyuki wearing talon bracers_ talon bracers are a step up from claw bracers the fingers are longer,sharper and u may perform jutstu symbols with them*
saiyuki:back off! i'm the anbu here!

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 05, 2006 11:39am
by Spetsnaz
Niwa: Sai-chan.... *puts fingers in forehead* Seal! *the chakra that was surrounding his body disappears*

Niwa: Sai-chan, we have a better change at defeating them if we work together

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 06, 2006 10:55am
by [Batman]
Naruto: Rrr...I want to help them but...i'd just get in the way...What should I do? I can't just sit here and watch...-Thinks of what he can do to help-

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 06, 2006 1:02pm
by Spetsnaz
Naruto! Find the other anbu! Bring them here!

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 06, 2006 1:46pm
by [Batman]
Naruto: -Adjusts his goggles- Right! You got it! -Sets off to find the other anbu-

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 06, 2006 1:47pm
by Spetsnaz
*gasps for air* damn it! I've used to much chakra. I'll have to use my taijutsu

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 06, 2006 1:57pm
by [Batman]
Naruto: -Rushes through the trees- Come on...Where is the other anbu?

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 06, 2006 1:59pm
by Spetsnaz
*gets punched in the stomach by one of the demon brothers*

Niwa: Gah! *spits blood*

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 07, 2006 9:00am
by [Batman]
Naruto: -Sees something on the ground and stops jumping- Is that it? Is that the other anbu? -Jumps to ground and runs towards it-

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 07, 2006 9:30am
by Spetsnaz
*in his head* Where's naruto? He should have returned with the other anbu members by now

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 07, 2006 9:45am
by [Batman]
((I just changed my name to Shikamaru,but...I'm still Naruto))

Naruto: -Running towards the anbu- Ha! Found you! -Narrows eyes at the anbu- What the...uh oh...-Notices it isn't the anbu- Crap...my best guess is that...it's a trap...

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 07, 2006 9:50am
by Spetsnaz
(No prob)

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 07, 2006 1:00pm
by Spetsnaz
*holds his chest* .....my taijutsu won't be enough. But...I can't use my bloodline technique anymore

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 09, 2006 8:09pm
by saiyuki ginryu
its okay niwa-kun! these guys are just like gennins...*takes ninjutsu fighting stance and a set of claw bracers burst from a small puddle bejinde her and grabs her ankle and she screams*

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 09, 2006 8:30pm
by Cheshire Cat
((I'm gonna jump in now))
Name-Araya Petros
Age-14
Gender-Female
Village-
looks-
bio-A master at shadow clone jitsu and substution,she is vary nice if you get to know her

Re: Naruto rpg!

Posted: May 10, 2006 5:58am
by Spetsnaz
Sai-chan! *grins teeth* Very well....If they want a fight, they'll have one. I'll give you a taste of my taijutsu! *blindfolds his eyes*

Blind movement taijutsu! *charges at the demon brothers*