Page 7 of 11
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: May 26, 2008 7:30pm
by Baby Duck
I agree, if you wanna bone guys, then embrace it don't hate it. BTW I'm still not gay.
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: May 26, 2008 8:18pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
Baby Duck wrote:I agree, if you wanna bone guys, then embrace it don't hate it. BTW I'm still not gay.
lol im aware. trust me im not gonna e-gay-rape you
NIGHTY NIGHT! KEEP YA BUTTHOLE TIGHT!
~david chapell. love him XD
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: May 26, 2008 8:28pm
by Baby Duck
LMAO!!!!
yeah he's hilarious!
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: May 27, 2008 5:14am
by scorpionwarrior
LMAO! crazy convo
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: May 29, 2008 8:29pm
by Nyx
Don't worry, Ducky, depending on my mood, I might rape you.
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: May 30, 2008 7:49am
by Baby Duck
O.O....As long as I get to be the dude...
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: May 31, 2008 8:28pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
ohhhh you wanna be a dude getting raped... well... hmm... you may have to go to federal prison for that.

Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: Jun 01, 2008 5:02am
by Nathan~Chevalier
i think he means as long as hes in the giving end
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: Jun 01, 2008 6:55am
by scorpionwarrior
Baby Duck wrote:O.O....As long as I get to be the dude...
Remember, it's not rape if you enjoy it

Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: Jun 01, 2008 9:42am
by Baby Duck
Thus the dilemma...
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: Jun 01, 2008 8:04pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: Jun 02, 2008 10:15am
by Baby Duck
No, I think, for it to be considered rape, Like Scorps said, I have to be on te receiving end.
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: Jun 02, 2008 4:58pm
by Nathan~Chevalier
Well not really, cause lets say for example, solomon, got u druuged and then tied u down, and began to rip ur clothes out and starts doing u then when he gets u hard, he sits on u and ur like, HELL NO DUDE, STOP!!, I HAVE A GIRL!!, and he still doesnt stop and while hes on top of u he starts to use his free hands to finger F u, thats still considered raped
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: Jun 02, 2008 5:00pm
by Incognito
LMAO "HELL NO DUDE, STOP!!!" omg that line is priceless, ohhhh...that would be hot if it was a chick and not Soloman.
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: Jun 02, 2008 5:21pm
by Baby Duck
I agree!
Re: Yaoi Hater's club
Posted: Jun 02, 2008 7:14pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3