Page 7 of 19

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 6:06pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Gen nods "so you did" he said laughing lightly
Adrian looked at gen "when is the meeting sir?"
Gen "soon....lets not rush things"

(Adrian is a npc)

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 6:14pm
by Draco;P
Azula dropped to her knees breathing out slowly "I''m surprised I got away" she layed Eragon down

Eragon hoped up on his feet "I find it surprising as well"

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 6:19pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Gen "your sis is scary i must say"

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 6:23pm
by Draco;P
Azula looked up at him "don't call her that" she looked at the ground "she's not my sister, she's a monster"
Eragon looked at her "but she saved you"
Azula burst out "ya so she could kill me!!"

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 6:25pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Gen "long history in that one eh?" he asked standing up

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 6:33pm
by Draco;P
Azula just looked down "yes"

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 6:46pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Gen "its fine...anyways i am glad you made it"

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 7:04pm
by Draco;P
Azula looked at him "thanks, what's our plan?"

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 7:38pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
M laughed loudly and uncontrollably."Well that human girl is pretty clever huh?"SK was laughing with his nodding his head"Yea she is

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 7:40pm
by Draco;P
Azreal smiled "surprised you didn't notice til just now, but she's out of your reach so I'm fine" she looked at M "I know where all her hiding places are, but she has some strength to regain so I won't bother going after her right now"

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 7:44pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Ahh..so you want to keep me company now?..Thats so sweet."He teased

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 8:07pm
by Draco;P
Azreal smiled "I want to through you in a bottomless pit, but apperently that's not gonna happen" she rolled her eyes and jumped up on Eriador both her legs to one side "I'm just waiting till that stupid rebel group starts an attack or something"

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 8:11pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
And I just want to rip your pretty head from that thing you call a body."He shrugged,leaning against a tree,and yawning.

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 8:14pm
by Draco;P
Azreal nodded "ya I bet you would, so are you gonna leave me and Azula alone now?" she asked almost hopefully

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 8:16pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Naw...I'm attached to your beautiful face..I think I want to stay around you more."He chuckled.

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 8:19pm
by Draco;P
Azreal sighed "fine do as you wish" she leaned back a little, thinking