Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
what kind of vampire would you be
-
winged rose
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be
It cant be all that bad I mean there is the upsind to living forver.
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"Ya I guess, if you have friends to share it with. If I didn't have friends than this would become a curse. Watching as my loved ones die of old age with me still here and not aging abit."
Replied Liz a slittle sadder now.
"I didn't even do anytihng to hurt him that dult and just bit me! I hope he rots in hellf or that!"
Finished Liz now getting mad.
Replied Liz a slittle sadder now.
"I didn't even do anytihng to hurt him that dult and just bit me! I hope he rots in hellf or that!"
Finished Liz now getting mad.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
winged rose
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be
that is the curce of being a vampire and a human, I am in for danger becase of you since you are a new vampire and you dont know how to control your powers yet.
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"So true, but I will only hunt for now who we tells me to. I did just eat before we came so I hope I'll be ok for the rest of the day. I did always love the stories of vampiriies and what they did. Just now I have a better understanding of what they must go through day after day. Plus I don't think i could ever have the heart or blood lust to feed on such a sweet person"
Replied liz just a little bit happier now.
Replied liz just a little bit happier now.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
humans...hahaha....sooo weak....why i brought u here? [Smiles with his vampiric teeth to her] hahaha....
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"Ok than if you do not care for them can you answer me these? Why did you help me after i could have died?"
Replied Liz with a very puzzled look on her face.
Replied Liz with a very puzzled look on her face.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
You were not human when i helped u
....And besides...who wouldnt help a sweet and cute little girl like u...i guess i felt sorry for u...
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"Ok than, I don't know if I should take taht as a complement of as an insult."
Replied liz a little shocked.
Replied liz a little shocked.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
[stays silent and pulls down his hat over his face]
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"Now you just confused me even more you know that?"
Replied Liz trying to get a glimps of his eyes.
Replied Liz trying to get a glimps of his eyes.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
[the only thing she could see was that he was smiling]
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"That smile-o-yours is really starting to scare me you know that."
Replied Liz begining to giggle a little bit.
Replied Liz begining to giggle a little bit.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Liz was a litle scared now. She wasn't sure if she should laugh along with him or sto. So she just giggled really softly.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
[he stopped. And lifted the hat over his face and said] dont worry...i wont bite
hehehe....
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"I wasn't worried, untill you said that."
Replied Liz a little unsure now.
Replied Liz a little unsure now.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
