Page 63 of 148
I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 5:06am
by Goldenwolf
Yo people just tae let you know i am leaving for a while. I dont know when i will be back. Probably never if things go the way they are. I will be on for this week only umkay!
Bubyes luff ya alls
xoxoxox
Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 6:21am
by Pink Supervisor|EL
se ya ^_^
Re: It's been so long...
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 6:57am
by Kemja
Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 7:29am
by Mr_Coffee
*cries*
B-bye........ and farewell.
Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 7:52am
by Kuragari
Goldenwolf wrote:Yo people just tae let you know i am leaving for a while. I dont know when i will be back. Probably never if things go the way they are. I will be on for this week only umkay!
Bubyes luff ya alls
xoxoxox
nuu dont leave meh! *clings to golden's leg*
Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 8:01am
by Goldenwolf
Awwww dont make me cry more guys, i dont want to but at the moment i just cant cope with it. my boyfriends friends told him some rumours and he believed them and dumped me and i got kicked out of my house. on the same day. so i need some time out atm sowwie (><) *hugs for aaaaallllll*
Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 8:05am
by Tsukasa
We'll miss you!
Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 8:05am
by Mr_Coffee
Alright, well I respect you for getting your priorities in line. Good luck to you and I hope things improve!
Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 8:08am
by Goldenwolf
Danke (^^) i will miss you all too =3
Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 8:15am
by Kuragari
ill miss u

Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 8:17am
by Tsukasa
They were crying when their sons left
God is wearing black
He's gone so far to find no hope
He's never coming back
They were crying when their sons left
All young men must go
He's come so far to find the truth
He's never going home
Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 8:31am
by Goldenwolf
awww guys

i'll still be on chat i promise umkay!!
Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 8:56am
by Kuragari
Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 9:09am
by Draygon
....giving up on ur mate are u now? welll im not ur mate... but ur long lost silver one is... i just hope u dont die as u said *chuckles*
well... its ur life but plz return to scare some mortals here some more like the rpgs... pm me before u leave i have some info for u...
Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 05, 2006 4:32am
by Cybertron Norcinu
T__T Sorry to be gone for so long, but now I'm restricted to internet only on weekends now because of my *swears head off* parents -__- I'm so deprived... Well, ciao again everyone!
Re: I'm leaving
Posted: Oct 05, 2006 4:51am
by Goldenwolf
Awww bubyes Norcinu *wavels n hugs*