Page 1 of 2
Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 19, 2005 1:09am
by darkearthgoddess
Sense Sailor Moon is not liscened in America anymore would that make it legal to download?
re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 19, 2005 1:17am
by Bambi
sorri don't know. The one to ask is Sailor Universia
re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 19, 2005 1:59am
by Ethereal Blaze
as long as its legally downloaded, i dont think it matters.
re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 19, 2005 2:01am
by darkearthgoddess
Now the question is where can I legally download it?
re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 19, 2005 2:03am
by Ethereal Blaze
that i dont know. but i'll guarantee someone will suggest google search.
Re: re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 19, 2005 2:11am
by darkearthgoddess
rikoku wrote:that i dont know. but i'll guarantee someone will suggest google search.
Lol I figured that much out and I have been searching.
re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 19, 2005 10:47am
by Annaxubella
I think it's legal if you downloaded on a computer.

re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 20, 2005 11:18am
by Sailor Venus
Why don't you buy the DVD's, they are really cheap and can have better pictures.
re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 20, 2005 11:59am
by darkearthgoddess
I would if I had the money. If I can get a job when I move and get paid, next time I go to best buy I buy them.
re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 21, 2005 6:47am
by Sailor Venus
I buy mine off the Internet, it's cheaper.
re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 21, 2005 5:43pm
by darkearthgoddess
Where at? I may talk my mom into buying it when she gets her debit card, if its cheap.
re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 21, 2005 6:47pm
by Silver Sailor Orion
Go to dogpile.com
and do a video search for it
re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 22, 2005 5:41am
by Sailor Venus
Re: re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 22, 2005 6:39am
by josh

Trusty old ebay
re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 22, 2005 9:03am
by Sailor Venus
I think I get all my anime from ebay....
re: Sailor Moon question ?
Posted: Aug 28, 2005 7:24pm
by Sailor Universia
Amazon for me! Although BitTorrent usually has some good downloads...Takes a few days to complete, though.