Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

WhiteRose
Visitor

Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by WhiteRose »

I do. Even though I was what I mer 8 yr old, that show was awsome and I soo miss it! I bet some of you guys agree! :o
User avatar
DarkSakuraDragon
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 26
Joined: Aug 19, 2005 5:29pm
Gender: Female

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by DarkSakuraDragon »

My best friend has the DVD's. I just got done watching them.
~Between the Good and Bad is where you'll find me; REACHING for HEAVEN~
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by Sailor Venus »

I don't miss that it's not on TV anymore, because that was the dub and I have all the DVD's so I don't need to miss it! Woo Hoo \:D/

Go Sailor Moon!!!!
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Haoie
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 318
Joined: Aug 12, 2005 7:30pm
Gender: Male

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by Haoie »

It really did change the magical girl genre, I'd think.

Over a decade on and fans are still all over.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
darkearthgoddess
Visitor

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by darkearthgoddess »

I miss it too, and I wish I had the DVDs.
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 295
Joined: Jul 28, 2005 4:48pm
Gender: Female

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by Tiana_Lee »

I really miss it, though sometimes now that i think about it the whole in the name of the moon thing got old but still i really miss it. My friend and i used to have the theme song memorized and she has some of the like the novel versions of it and i really miss tm.
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by Sailor Venus »

I wish they showed it in the sub...
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by Bambi »

I Never Saw The Sub. :cry: :cry: :cry: So i had to put up with the Dub :shock: *sigh* oh well..It was better than nothing :mrgreen: :shock: 8) :D :P :wink: \:D/
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Hagane no Neko
Visitor

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by Hagane no Neko »

i missed that show. i've been watching it since i moved to Arizona and i was in love with that show. but i have a few videos of it (but VCR is broken) and i have the movies on DVD.
Silver Sailor Orion
Visitor

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by Silver Sailor Orion »

i dont missit...but only b.c i own the DVDs and action figures and stuffed animals, and dolls, and fabric wall scrolls......... :mrgreen: \:D/ :love:
DaughterSatine
Visitor

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by DaughterSatine »

I miss SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I'm tying to get all the DVDs and dub isn't that bad if you gotten use to it. It takes a while though... maybe a DVD full of shows.
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by Sailor Venus »

I watched Sailor Moon and S in the dub to see if I could stand it... I couldn't :shock:

And SSO you are so lucky to own all that!!!
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
AnimeSiren
Visitor

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by AnimeSiren »

i miss it very much & i wihs i had the dvds & yes SSO u r lucky :D
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

I grew up with that show! I miss it a lot!
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
WhiteRose
Visitor

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by WhiteRose »

I hear ya guys!
Silver Sailor Orion
Visitor

re: Who still remebers Sailormoon, and misses it?

Post by Silver Sailor Orion »

I am luck thank u...i happened to bid on the rite things on ebay at the rite time

*sigh* but im still missing FIVE of the mangas, and the sailor Stars series.... :roll:
Locked