Page 1 of 1

...

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 7:11am
by Hugh
Hey guys, listen...I wanted to apologize for the inappropriate comments I made in the "May or Misty" discussion I started. I appreciate that I should have kept those comments to myself and I only hope that it will not lead to any further issues. So, having said that, do you think we could forget this ever happened? Once again I apologize for my inappropriate behavior.

Hugh

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 7:34am
by josh
well i knew someone said something bad that was deleted......but i didn't read it....so i dont know what was said.....dont tell me tho.....lol
the point is.....that theres nothing for me to forget........so...umm....i pretty much just did a useless post............ :mrgreen:

cya

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 8:09pm
by Ender
I'm pretty sure that i speak on behalf of mods that its not a prob.

re: ...

Posted: Feb 15, 2005 7:50am
by Shaun
Yay! 8)

re: ...

Posted: Feb 26, 2005 3:54pm
by Anasatcia
Things are better forgotten!!! :wink: :|

re: ...

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 9:02am
by Angel of Music
yeah! I don't mind either! It's no prob! :mrgreen:

re: ...

Posted: Apr 03, 2005 3:38pm
by blackrose_r7
We forgive you. :D