Page 1 of 2

Good Charlotte

Posted: Aug 21, 2005 7:38pm
by Ichigo
kick @$$ they rock =D> :mrgreen:

re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Aug 21, 2005 7:39pm
by DaughterSatine
Of course they are!!!

re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Aug 21, 2005 7:44pm
by Ichigo
hell yea!! :mrgreen:

re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Aug 21, 2005 7:50pm
by DaughterSatine
I'm bored so I'm going to type an entire song!

Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous

Always see it on T.V.or read it in the magazines
Celebrities want sympathy
All they do is p*ss and moan inside the Rolling Stone
Talking about how hard life can be

I'd like to see them spend the week livin' life out on the street
I don't think they would survive
If they could spend a day or two walking in someone else's shoes
I think they'd stumble and they'd fall
They would fall (fall)

Lifestyles of the rich and the famous
They're always complaining, always complaining
If money is such a problem
Well they got mansions
Think we should rob them

Did you know when you were famous
You could kill your wife and there's no such thing as
25 to life as long as you've got the cash to pay for Cochran
And did you know if you were caught and you were smoking crack
McDonald's wouldn't even want to take you back
You could always just run for mayor of D.C.
I'd like to see them spend the week livin' life out on the street
I don't think they would survive
If they could spend a day or two walking in someone else's shoes
I think they'd stumble and they'd fall
They would fall (fall)

Lifestyles of the rich and the famous
They're always complaining, always complaining
If money is such a problem
Well they got mansions
Think we should rob them

Lifestyles of the rich and the famous
They're always complaining, always complaining
If money is such a problem
You got so many problems
Think I could solve them
Lifestyles of the rich and famous
We'll take your clothes, cash cards, and homes just stop complaining
Lifestyles of the rich and famous
Lifestyles of the rich and famous
Lifestyles of the rich and famous

Hope you liked that!

re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Aug 21, 2005 7:59pm
by Ichigo
sweeeeeeeeet i was just listening to a song of em :mrgreen:

re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Aug 21, 2005 8:04pm
by DaughterSatine
Me too

re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Aug 21, 2005 9:44pm
by Mrs. Vengeance
Yeah! I love Good Charlotte! Their music speaks to me. :D

re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Aug 21, 2005 11:44pm
by nozomi
Bloody Valentine - =D>

re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Aug 22, 2005 12:06am
by Captain Corkscrew
I like the old CD better. Young & Hopeless is ok, but the self titled one is better IMHO.

re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Aug 28, 2005 12:48am
by Ichigo
cool 8)

re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Aug 28, 2005 12:55am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Omg, I love the song "I just wanna live" 8)
Man they rock

Re: re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Aug 30, 2005 8:29am
by Annaxubella
FreakyGothChick wrote:Yeah! I love Good Charlotte! Their music speaks to me. :D
That's what I'm feeling too, Good Charlotte rocks!! 8)

Re: re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Sep 06, 2005 2:41am
by Mistress of Yaoi
nozomi wrote:Bloody Valentine - =D>
i like that song from there second album i also like

tonights the night and motivation proclamation from there first albnum and secrets and ghost of you from the latests album

Re: re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Sep 07, 2005 4:33pm
by Ichigo
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Omg, I love the song "I just wanna live" 8)
Man they rock
damn right :mrgreen:

re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Sep 07, 2005 10:14pm
by Mrs. Vengeance
I like to dance to "I Just Wanna Live". Hehe. It's pretty catchy. \:D/

re: Good Charlotte

Posted: Sep 07, 2005 10:23pm
by Ichigo
i dance it and sing it some times \:D/