Page 1 of 3
Green Day!
Posted: Aug 30, 2005 6:44pm
by Duelist of the Twilight
You guys like Green Day? I love Wake me up when September ends. made me cry, check tha sig....what are your favorite songs? If anybody is a hater, its ok, post your opinion anyway

GREEN DAY FANS UNITE!
(if this topic was made already, sorry

)
re: Green Day!
Posted: Aug 30, 2005 6:55pm
by crystal.tears
They kick arse! 
re: Green Day!
Posted: Aug 30, 2005 7:05pm
by Duelist of the Twilight
they do kick arse! YAH one vote!

re: Green Day!
Posted: Aug 30, 2005 8:29pm
by OniKira
Make that two!
GREEN DAY KICKS MAJOR ASS!!!
HELLZ YEAH!!
re: Green Day!
Posted: Aug 30, 2005 10:21pm
by atomicpunk1987
Green Day kicks ass. I've been a fan since I saw their Behind The Music. They're one of the few rock groups of this generation that don't stink. "Wake Me Up When September Ends" is a very beautiful song, but I don't really like the video.
re: Green Day!
Posted: Aug 31, 2005 5:02am
by Duelist of the Twilight
Yah! 3, my lucky and favourite number!

okay, i know you guys are out there, post here!!!!!!
re: Green Day!
Posted: Aug 31, 2005 5:30am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Green day Rocks beyond imagining ^^
It's my fave band out there
re: Green Day!
Posted: Aug 31, 2005 6:14am
by josh
Some of their songs are ok. But i like other bands a lot more

re: Green Day!
Posted: Sep 02, 2005 9:25pm
by Ashitaka
green day is awesome! favorite song is 'wake me up when september ends'
this was before the video came out

re: Green Day!
Posted: Sep 02, 2005 11:43pm
by La Tua Cantante
{color=red]I only like. 1. Wake me up when Spetember Ends and 2. Billie joe. [/color]
re: Green Day!
Posted: Sep 03, 2005 2:06am
by Ethereal Blaze
on wake me up..., isnt it his old man hes singing for?
btw, LOVE EM!!!
Re: re: Green Day!
Posted: Sep 03, 2005 12:12pm
by Duelist of the Twilight
rikoku wrote:on wake me up..., isnt it his old man hes singing for?
btw, LOVE EM!!!
yup hes singin about his dad. I LOVE them 2!

re: Green Day!
Posted: Sep 03, 2005 12:26pm
by kukutaru_ookami
yeah go Green day! And while were talking about green things vote mr.green for ruling figure of AA also my favroite song by green day would be good ridance(hope you had)
re: Green Day!
Posted: Sep 03, 2005 1:59pm
by Duelist of the Twilight
Re: re: Green Day!
Posted: Sep 04, 2005 11:51am
by Panda*
I love love Green Day all the way! I'm such a big fan of em'! Ha, all there songs is just grade and a cure for the grief soul, baby!
One of my fave bands out there!