Page 1 of 2
What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 09, 2005 6:40pm
by Delight
I personally like orgies, but that's just me.

I like the steamy stuff!
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 09, 2005 9:00pm
by Karasu
yes i like orgies or girl on girl ^^ or bondage O_O
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 09, 2005 9:04pm
by Delight
Bondage is awesome...Especially in reality. I love being dominated.
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 09, 2005 9:34pm
by Mistress of Yaoi
well i guess i'm a sucker for guy on guy
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 09, 2005 10:03pm
by The Realist
Put me down for Girl on Girl. To me, I find those more entertaining then anything else. Especially if they do some...dildo action. O_O ^_^
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 09, 2005 11:57pm
by Delight
Girl on girl is great...Women just look beautiful [censored] each other, to put it politely.

Re: re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 10, 2005 12:02am
by The Realist
Delight wrote:Girl on girl is great...Women just look beautiful f***ing each other, to put it politely.

I couldn't agree more. Thats why I look more of Girl on Girl Hentai everyday. Like I said, the only most worth it. No matter how they do it, its just a major site to see for my eyes and enjoy lol.
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 10, 2005 12:05am
by Delight
I see we agree on these matters.

I'm straight, but I love girl on girl. It's sexy and a pleasure to watch.
Re: re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 10, 2005 12:05am
by Cold Revolver
The Realist wrote:Delight wrote:Girl on girl is great...Women just look beautiful f***ing each other, to put it politely.

I couldn't agree more. Thats why I look more of Girl on Girl Hentai everyday. Like I said, the only most worth it. No matter how they do it, its just a major site to see for my eyes and enjoy lol.
You are sooooooooo real, man you realy talk for real.

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 10, 2005 12:07am
by Delight
Ah. Boys will be boys, I see.

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 10, 2005 12:14am
by The Realist
And girls will be girls. And as the world keeps spinning, boys will love girls, girls will love girls, boys will love other boys, and girls will love other girls. But it would be best if all just did a massive Orgy to get that sensation out of our bodies.
Because hey, nothing better then keeping it real and I wouldn't mind doing one lol....Just don't expect me to do something with another guy now lol.
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 10, 2005 12:21am
by Delight
Nor would I mind doing one, but don't jump to conclusions, my dear. Who says I would neccesarily go for the girls? I can be quite a man chaser.

In fact, I only pursue men. Well, there is one exception...

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 10, 2005 12:23am
by The Realist
No one did, just a minor typing error I come around rarily. But who knows. Shoot, Pyro likes it when I flirt with other guys.
<_< I'm gonna get Pyro for that. I did that for her enjoyment.
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 10, 2005 12:26am
by Delight
Well, that's very Pyro-typical.
Good old Pyro.

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 10, 2005 12:28am
by The Realist
Yeah good for her. Next time she's gonna have to flirt with the same sex for me lol, which I doubt.
<_<
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Posted: Sep 10, 2005 12:35am
by Delight
Surely you wouldn't put her through such a thing? *mock horror*