Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Discussions about anything music-related.
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Avenged Sevenfold - "I Won't See You Tonight (Part 1)"
My Chemical Romance - "The Ghost of You"
My Chemical Romance - "Cemetary Drive"
My Chemical Romance - "Helena"
Blink 182 - "I Miss You"
The Offspring - "Gone Away"
Evanescence - "My Immortal"
Senses Fail - "Buried A Lie"
The Used - "All That I've Got"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

some sad song to make everyone cry... or a reminising song...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Vash »

Slayer with Hell awaits :mrgreen: .
Anner <3
\,,/
Sesshylvr
Visitor

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Sesshylvr »

Cradle of Filth- Suicide and other Comforts
Gravitation- Sleepless
User avatar
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1844
Joined: Jun 15, 2005 9:53am
Gender: Female

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Persiaisis »

i would want Helena ( My Chemical Romance)
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

depends... but, i would like

its been a while-staind
outside-staind
still standing-the rasmus
cool-gwen stefani
or finally, sing for the moment-eminem
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

All of the songs on Avenged Sevenfold's album "Waking The Fallen". That'll do. :D
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
InitialD_DriftKid
Visitor

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by InitialD_DriftKid »

I'd just want pure and utter silence, no one would come to my funeral anyways ^_^
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Hmmm lets see....

Don't Fear the Reaper~ Blue Oyster Cult
When Darkness Falls~ Killswitch Engage
Exodus '04~ Utada
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

lifes a movie- kid couragous
ghosdt of you- good charllete
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Sailor Venus »

Sailor Star Song!!!
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Dretlin »

PJ Harvey - Big Exit :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kenshin
Visitor

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Kenshin »

hmmm i really don't know mybe Boys 4 Life -B2K
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Cherry Darling »

Good Riddance - Green Day
Estranged - Guns N' Roses
The End - The Doors
A Warm Place - Nine Inch Nails
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Hmmm... all of the songs from Evanescence's album, "Fallen". That'll do also. :D
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?

Post by OniKira »

Helena-My Chemical Romance
Smile Like You Mean It-Killers
Redundant-Green Day
Hold me-Weezer
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Locked