Page 1 of 1

Zatch Bell

Posted: Sep 16, 2005 4:58pm
by doubledanger
Yo, This is a thread for Zatch Bell (I saw there wasn't one)

It shows on Cartoon Network's toonami at 9:30 PM PST/EST on Saturday, every week.

Basic plot is: the basis behind Zatch Bell is that every thousand years, one hundred demons (mamodos) are sent to the human world to fight each other and the last one standing will be king (or queen) of the Demon World for the next thousand years. Zatch is one of these mamados and has the help of Kiyo to help him become a kind king and spread peace throught his land.


Personally, I really enjoy Zatch Bell, it's a big difference from DBZ and is refreshingly intelligent (due to Kiyo's introverted interllectual influence). Tell me what you guys think!
Hopefully the series doesn't end with Zatch Bell pregnant like in that other topic...
_________________
I AM A WET HAMMER! LIBERATE ME!

re: Zatch Bell

Posted: Sep 16, 2005 5:07pm
by crystal.tears
lol Look closer. :lol:

http://absoluteanime.com/forum/viewforu ... 43f55582f7

And even if there weren't a subforum for it, this topic doesn't belong here. :? n00b.

re: Zatch Bell

Posted: Sep 19, 2005 12:21pm
by doubledanger
Sorry. Uh, can I move it?

re: Zatch Bell

Posted: Sep 26, 2005 4:20pm
by Ming-tea
...

Re: re: Zatch Bell

Posted: Nov 11, 2005 8:13pm
by Xehanort
doubledanger wrote:Sorry. Uh, can I move it?
how old are you?have you had a recent head injury?ONLY MOD OR THE ADMIN CAN MOVE OR LOCK THEM!n00bs. :roll:

re: Zatch Bell

Posted: Dec 09, 2005 1:19pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Don't call him/her a "nOOb"!!!I've been called a noob and left that forum site.I hope he/she didn't leave...

re: Zatch Bell

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 8:07pm
by Xehanort
:pale: Sorry Hun... :pale:

I know what happend to you.I'm sorry "new member"
Please foregive me.

re: Zatch Bell

Posted: Dec 11, 2005 1:42pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
It's okay.

Re: Zatch Bell

Posted: May 30, 2006 3:01pm
by ~Kyashi~
hey

Re: Zatch Bell

Posted: Jul 28, 2006 3:12pm
by kekiko67
......what?