Page 1 of 2
what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Sep 24, 2005 10:34am
by Matt ?????
for me it goes like this:
(silver version)
Typhlosion
Golem
Togetic
Sunflora
Persian
Piloswine
Charizard(it's a long story,but i have 7 on my silver version team)
(ruby version)
Blaziken
Dustox
Breloom
Gyarados
Solrock
Tropius
(emerald version)
Blaziken
Exploud
Tentacruel
Alakazam
Skarmory
Donphan
(fire red version)
Charizard
Beedrill
Onix(soon to be Steelix)
Snorlax
Seadra(soon to be Kingdra)
Exeggutor
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Sep 25, 2005 7:57am
by josh
I can't remember to well.
But in Pokemon Yellow I almost always use Mr. Mime(Miles), and I like using Charmander and Laporas. Often use Genger and Alakazam too...(well thats when i play, and that isn't to often these days -_-)
In Saphire I like to start of with the water pokemon the most ^__^, that or the grass one...
Gulpin is cool, I use him.
As I said I can't remember my teams. But they're who I use lots...

re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Sep 26, 2005 11:10pm
by Mistress of Yaoi
i cant remember any of my older parties but here is mine for ruby
Jirachi- yes i downloaded it from pokemon channel
torkaol
Claydol
Flygon
absol
pikachu
trust this team is no push over this ias the team i used to defeat the elite four the second time
Re: re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Sep 27, 2005 10:37am
by Matt ?????
Priestess Kisara wrote:i cant remember any of my older parties but here is mine for ruby
Jirachi- yes i downloaded it from pokemon channel
torkaol
Claydol
Flygon
absol
pikachu
trust this team is no push over this ias the team i used to defeat the elite four the second time
nice,but why wouldn't you have your starter on your team?

re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Oct 01, 2005 10:05am
by OniKira
My team ownz
In Emerald:
Milotic
Metagross
Latios
Blaziken
Gardevoir
Manectric(this is occasionaly switched out for Flygon)
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Oct 02, 2005 6:14pm
by Matt ?????
this thread should be a sticky...
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Oct 05, 2005 3:24pm
by Chibi1229
um i say yes matt????
Emerald
Rayquaza
Blaziken
ah i forgot the rest

re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Nov 14, 2005 7:31am
by Prince-Darien
Blue
Blastoise
Butterfree
Pikachu
pidgeot
Sapphire
Kyogre
Raquaza
King (Gyradose)
Queen (Milotic)
Blaziken
Latias
Re: re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Jan 03, 2006 4:39pm
by inuyasha&shinichi
red
charizard
blastoise
vensaur
butterfree
pigeot
(lv.100 team)
yellow
pikachu
charizard
blastois
venasaur
zapdos
moltres
(lv.100 team)
blue
blastois
gyrados
staryu
starmie
(lv.100 team)
crystal
magenium
feraligar
typhalotion
entei
suicune
raikou
(lvs:100 team)
gold
magenium
feraligar
typhalotion
pinsir
scizor
ho-oh
(lv:100 team)
silver
lugia
pinsir
gyradous
corsola
suicune
entei
(lv:100 team)
ruby/sapphire
kyoger
groundon
blaziken
latios&latias
grovile
marshtomp
(lv:100 team)
fire red/leaf green
charizard
blastois
venasaur
dragonite
larvitar
ninetails
(lv:100 team)
emeral:
rayqueza
kyoger
groundon
gyrados
starmie
pikachu&raichu
(lv:100 team)
and that all of my teams

re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Jan 03, 2006 7:47pm
by Pyro Psycho
Um ....lets see
Saphire edition:
Dragonair
Lugia
Espeon
togetic
Entei
cindaquil *the last evolution* sorry guys I forgot the name*

re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Jan 03, 2006 8:50pm
by kukutaru_ookami
alright this could be a little troublesom
yellow:
Squrit(warturtle)
Zippo(charmelon)
sparky(wdo ya think -_-)
gusty(pidgetto/pidgot)
Vine(ivysaur)
happy(butterfree)
I started that file such a long time ago ^^
and the only other one I can even SLIGHTLY remember
Ruby:
Groudon(who was a pain in the ass to get)
Linooe
mightynia
sceptile
goldduck
pidgot
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Jan 04, 2006 11:11am
by Animegirl821
Yellow: Pikachu, Snorlax, Pigeot, Zaptos, Mew, and Mewtwo
Blue: Mew, Mewtwo, Zaptos, Moltres, Articuno, and Blastoise
Red: Same except with Chamander and Rydon replacing Mew and Blastoise
Gold: Feraligatr, Mew, Mewtwo, Moltres, Snorlax, and Togitec
Silver: Megalium or something, Raichu, Pegeot, Snorlax, Lapras, and Raiku
Crystal: Feraligtr, Snorlax, Togetic, Entei, Raiku, and Mewtwo
Re: re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Jan 04, 2006 3:12pm
by Pyro Psycho
Animegirl821 wrote:Yellow: Pikachu, Snorlax, Pigeot, Zaptos, Mew, and Mewtwo
Blue: Mew, Mewtwo, Zaptos, Moltres, Articuno, and Blastoise
Red: Same except with Chamander and Rydon replacing Mew and Blastoise
Gold: Feraligatr, Mew, Mewtwo, Moltres, Snorlax, and Togitec
Silver: Megalium or something, Raichu, Pegeot, Snorlax, Lapras, and Raiku
Crystal: Feraligtr, Snorlax, Togetic, Entei, Raiku, and Mewtwo
Howd you get Mew?
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Jan 04, 2006 4:08pm
by Nathan~Chevalier
i always try to remain with these pokemon in the games.
Beautifly
Anpharos
Dewgon
Milotic
Starmie
Rapidash
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Jan 05, 2006 9:10pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
I only have one game - Emerald - so:
EMERALD
Blaziken
Swellow
Raichu
Linoone
Delcatty
Walrein
It's been a long time since I last played that game though
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Posted: Jan 06, 2006 2:10pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
I have so many teams that I cannot list them all here.