Page 1 of 2

D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Sep 26, 2005 11:02pm
by Sasami Jurai
I LOVE this song! :D

re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Sep 27, 2005 4:23am
by nozomi
I thought it was very touching on the dvd when it talked about the production os the song. It's beautiful in every way, shape, and form. ^^

re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Sep 27, 2005 9:57pm
by Sasami Jurai
Yeah, I have the first volume in DVD for my birthday and I watched that!

re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Sep 29, 2005 10:18pm
by .SuTaRu.
2 words. Beautiful song... :wink:

re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Oct 07, 2005 5:54am
by Dark_Mousy
I know the lyrics for this whole song!!!!! This song so fits this anime!

re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Nov 29, 2005 9:07am
by Sousuke
I have a couple of better songs, but this is in the top 10. ( By the way dark... fooly cooly is awesome)

Re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Jun 01, 2006 5:08pm
by shojo_no_miko
Yeah...I love that song too! I think the lyrics are very pretty. :o

Re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Jun 07, 2006 12:30am
by Hasayuni Azheyli
i was entertained by it! ^^

Re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Jun 25, 2006 11:31pm
by KoYue
It's a beautiful work of art and definetly one of my favorites!

Re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Aug 19, 2006 10:55pm
by jennyelricchan
I love it too. where can you find lyrics

Re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:08pm
by KoYue
The lyrics are avilable on http://www.animelyrics.com (I think).

Re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Aug 24, 2006 12:48pm
by Sasami Jurai
jennyelricchan wrote:I love it too. where can you find lyrics

Just go to "Google", and type in 'D.N.Angel lyrics'.

Re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Sep 23, 2006 3:32pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
I love this song too, I put it on to my Mp3 player and its the only song I listen to. Another good place to get D.N. Angel lyrics is at animelyrics.com ^_^

Re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Oct 05, 2006 5:12am
by kitsune_erana_89
i have the song and <3 it ^^ not to mention even if you cant understand it if you listen to it enough its catchy!!! plus you can easily look up translations

Re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 3:16am
by Sakura-hime
D.N. angel's true light opening song is sooo cool. i really love it!and it suits the anime. the song true light in D.N. Angel is soo nice! i really like it!

Re: D.N. Angel's "White night-true light"

Posted: Feb 15, 2007 7:44pm
by Trigun Forever
anyone have download links?