Page 1 of 1

Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Sep 27, 2005 2:42am
by masu
A Finnish love metal band HIM.. Does the name say anything to you? Have you heard about them? Do you like their music? Just curious because I come from Finland too. What about other Finnish bands?

re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Sep 27, 2005 2:57am
by Pyong
they're nice, i love Wicked Game ^^
other great finnish bands are Negative, Nightwish and Children of Bodom (a little) they're nice to :D heard them?

re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Sep 27, 2005 8:25am
by Ethereal Blaze
ive only heard "Buried alive by love" but that kicks so much ass!!! i love the heartgram logo too! :P

re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Sep 27, 2005 3:18pm
by Dark*Star
:-k What's that? :?

re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Sep 27, 2005 9:01pm
by Mrs. Vengeance
I love HIM! I have their album "Razorblade Romance". My favorite songs are "Join Me In Death", "Bury Me Deep In Your Heart", "Gone With The Sin", and "One Last Time". I also like The Rasmus. They're Finnish. :D

re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Feb 22, 2006 10:44pm
by SYL
hey him rocks! :mrgreen:

wings of a butterfly is my fav :color:

re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Feb 23, 2006 2:17pm
by La Tua Cantante
HIM= :love:

re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Feb 25, 2006 11:11am
by Ombaraka
Does someone on this forum got good music taste? :|

Re: re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Feb 25, 2006 12:30pm
by La Tua Cantante
Ombaraka wrote:Does someone on this forum got good music taste? :|
Apparently not in your eyes :roll:

Re: re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Mar 11, 2006 12:31pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
Ombaraka wrote:Does someone on this forum got good music taste? :|
Looks like we got a pop fan.
Back on topic: Him rocks

re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Mar 11, 2006 3:50pm
by Sushigirl
do you mean HIM(His Infenal Majesty) or someone else??

re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Mar 11, 2006 5:29pm
by SYL
i finally have the dark light CD! :P

re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 12:35pm
by Panda*
Like, almost all my friends love HIM. I just don't know why I only like Wings Of A Butterfly... 8-[

Re: re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 3:52pm
by Sushigirl
Homunculus_Panda wrote:Like, almost all my friends love HIM. I just don't know why I only like Wings Of A Butterfly... 8-[
i only like wings of a butterfly too, but its so good!

re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 8:53pm
by SYL
yeah i used to only like that song until i bought their CD and now i like all their songs :D

re: Does anyone know HIM?

Posted: Mar 14, 2006 5:39pm
by Sushigirl
maybe i should do that. but then again that cost money