Page 1 of 1
Fooly Cooly music
Posted: Oct 05, 2005 1:54pm
by Phoenix
Anybody here a fan of the pillows?
re: Fooly Cooly music
Posted: Oct 05, 2005 3:25pm
by Persiaisis
i do. i love Ride on Shooting Stars
re: Fooly Cooly music
Posted: Oct 05, 2005 3:50pm
by Phoenix
cool
re: Fooly Cooly music
Posted: Oct 13, 2005 10:22am
by Dark_Mousy
Ride on Shooting Star is ok. But my fav. is Advice. Me and my band can play the song.
re: Fooly Cooly music
Posted: Oct 14, 2005 10:21pm
by Sasami Jurai
I love the Pillows! They are awesome!
I have FLCL recorded on video, so I get to hear the ending theme, "Ride on Shooting Star" over and over again, rewinding the tape. lol
re: Fooly Cooly music
Posted: Oct 29, 2005 12:56pm
by kitsune_youkai
I love the Pillows too. My fave songs are Ride on Shooting Star and Little Busters.