Page 1 of 1
Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Jan 19, 2005 2:39am
by loki_sw23tlovers
I think all of them because Sensui is my favorite character in Yu Yu Hakusho and Aoshi Shinomori is my favorite character in Rurouni Kenshin
re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Jan 21, 2005 10:16am
by Anasatcia
I say Aoshi Shinomori because I never get bored with him. Sensui started giving me a headache after a while.

Besides, I like swordsmen!

re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Jan 23, 2005 2:50pm
by The Naturalist
Who's Sensui again?
re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Jan 24, 2005 10:50pm
by aoshi'sfriend
i say aoshi because i think he is so cute
re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Jan 29, 2005 9:39am
by The Naturalist
I just remembered, Sensui is the blind guy with the eye of the heart right? If so, Aoshi would beat him down into the ground.
re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Feb 25, 2005 9:18pm
by Stradivarius Master
AOSHI COZ HE'S DA BEST FULLSTOP I WIN. HA HA HA

re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Feb 25, 2005 10:57pm
by The Naturalist
But hes only the best because he trained Hannya, who is awesome
re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Mar 07, 2005 6:11pm
by Imperial Emperor Yukio
I would have to say neither because they could never be in the same league as Makoto Shishio. Now he is amazing.
Re: re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Mar 24, 2005 9:38pm
by Sephiroth
So, do you think Aoshi is better than my Sensui ?
Horrible guy ????????I HATE YOU AOSHI !!!!!!
I want to kill him !!!!Huahahahaha....
Re: re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Mar 30, 2005 4:09pm
by blackrose_r7
Angel of Death wrote:I just remembered, Sensui is the blind guy with the eye of the heart right? If so, Aoshi would beat him down into the ground.
His a character from yuyuhakusho or Ruroni Kenshin
Anyway i prefer Aoshi his awsome.
Re: re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Mar 30, 2005 10:33pm
by Sephiroth
Huh....
My Sensui and Rei Jenron is awesome !!!!!
Do you know it ?
re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Apr 16, 2005 9:06am
by caveman
i like them both but in a fight it would probably be a tie
Re: re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 7:23am
by Sephiroth
So confusing.....
Re: re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Apr 29, 2005 4:00pm
by Guest
Angel of Death wrote:But hes only the best because he trained Hannya, who is awesome
vNo sensui is was the spirit detective before Yuskue. Then he turned bad. He has five personaities.
re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: Apr 29, 2005 11:39pm
by The Naturalist
In that post I was referring to Aoshi. But, yeah I was wrong, I confused Sensui with Usui
Re: re: Who is better Sensui or Aoshi Shinomori ?
Posted: May 02, 2005 6:01am
by loki_sw23tlovers
Who is Usui ?