Page 1 of 1
I know alittle it of Japanese
Posted: Nov 09, 2005 5:50am
by Sapphir
Yeah, I know alittle bit, and I am learning fast, anything you want to know, ask me. But warning, I may not know how to say it..YET!.
re: I know alittle it of Japanese
Posted: Nov 12, 2005 7:48pm
by Hiroko-Hanae
Anatano avitar ga suki desu. Kawaii desu ne.

re: I know alittle it of Japanese
Posted: Nov 14, 2005 3:13pm
by Violin_Melodies♥15
neat....do you know how to say simple stuff like Hi..How are you? Good bye..stuff like that?
re: I know alittle it of Japanese
Posted: Nov 18, 2005 9:49pm
by OniKira
yep!
Hi=Konichiwa (literally good afternoon)
How are you=Hajime Mashite(first time meeting only)
How are you=Genki desu ka?(simple how are you)
goodbye=sayonara(formal)
goodbye=ja mata ne(informal)
re: I know alittle it of Japanese
Posted: Nov 18, 2005 10:28pm
by Xehanort
Ni=the # 2 or a place.
Wishi Wa=the topic of somthing.
re: I know alittle it of Japanese
Posted: Nov 19, 2005 7:23pm
by OniKira
incorrect. ni is a particle that marks place of existence. There are hundreds of counters for objects.
re: I know alittle it of Japanese
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 6:17am
by Chibi1229
how do u say #s
re: I know alittle it of Japanese
Posted: Dec 03, 2005 1:51am
by hades cycle
Hmm, the only word in Japeneese in which I actually know is kawaii = cute. I basically learnt that off of other people on online chats, lol.
re: I know alittle it of Japanese
Posted: Dec 08, 2005 1:09pm
by Atashi
I know a little bit of japanese like how 2 say stuff and put sentences together
but my japanese classes don't start till next semester

Re: re: I know alittle it of Japanese
Posted: Dec 30, 2005 1:43pm
by SparkleWings
Chibi1229 wrote:how do u say #s
#s or #5?
Re: re: I know alittle it of Japanese
Posted: Feb 03, 2006 11:35pm
by asdfsdf
You'r Worst Nightmare! wrote:Ni=the # 2 or a place.
Wishi Wa=the topic of somthing.
Yes. Ni means 2 in Japanese, of course it's also a particle meaning a location of something.
In order to make the number 2 (ni) a place/rank. you have to put -Ban on the end
Niban. Second place or ranking
Juuban Taichou = Hitsugaya (buhaha 10th Div. Cap on bleach btw)
Anyways... Yeah.
Sparkle. As for #5. Go = Five.
so.... Goban