Page 1 of 1
Ahh So cute!
Posted: Nov 18, 2005 8:18pm
by Prince-Darien
http://media.putfile.com/Orangeshipping_0001 this is cute just what it and this is how i feel twords annabela most of the time

re: Ahh So cute!
Posted: Jan 09, 2006 9:55pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Not exactly my idea of a good vid but okay....I guess...

It was a bit too...well...happy for my tastes

but thx for sharing.
re: Ahh So cute!
Posted: Jan 10, 2006 3:14am
by Nathan~Chevalier
okay this is great, freaking great!!!!! i just need to know in what episode did misty and tracey made the show together at the cerulian gym cause i got to see that.
re: Ahh So cute!
Posted: Jan 13, 2006 10:14am
by Flannery
ok it's indeed cute, and isn't that the song of the movie anastacia?
eum and since when does misty loves tracey?
I thought she and ash were like you know in love!
re: Ahh So cute!
Posted: Jan 13, 2006 4:54pm
by Nathan~Chevalier
I have been holding a grudge againts ash since the moment he just let misty go like that, I mean she accompanied him for all those years, what would it kill her to go with her and help her out with the gym at least, and then they try to put ash up with May like that it pisses me off. in my eyes mysti is one of the greatest gym leaders ever. DAMMMM!!!!! i miss her they should put her on more often.
re: Ahh So cute!
Posted: Jan 14, 2006 3:54am
by Flannery
She's a good gymleader, but I don't like her that much, I've got to admit she's more fun than may.
And you're totaly right, I was schoked too when Ash let misty go like that! why didn't he just tell her that he loves her? (tsss!)
re: Ahh So cute!
Posted: Feb 02, 2006 10:00pm
by AnimeAngel34
so cute

Re: re: Ahh So cute!
Posted: Apr 29, 2006 5:29am
by Anime Cutie
PIKACHU IS SO CUTE
Re: Ahh So cute!
Posted: Apr 29, 2006 7:57pm
by AnimeAngel34
yea and so lugia
Re: Ahh So cute!
Posted: May 04, 2006 11:59pm
by PokemonFan85646
angel and kai you are way off subject.
That was cute!!! I wish Ash had said something as well...