Page 1 of 1

Queen Club

Posted: Nov 23, 2005 12:09pm
by The Dark Knight
I'm not sure if this goes here but Queen is a rock band and a totally awesome one at that. Sooo I'm starting a totally wicked club for Queen. You have to be a huge fan to join. Come on people start joinin'

re: Queen Club

Posted: Nov 23, 2005 12:12pm
by Noriko
I love Queen Bohemian Rapsody rocked \:D/
i am soo joining

re: Queen Club

Posted: Nov 23, 2005 2:50pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
we are the champions ...crap... forgot the song...

i want to ride my bycicle i want to ride my bike!

re: Queen Club

Posted: Nov 23, 2005 3:01pm
by The Dark Knight
yeah people are joining! :mrgreen: My favorite song is Bohemian Rhapsody.

re: Queen Club

Posted: Nov 23, 2005 3:25pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
bycicle for me

re: Queen Club

Posted: Nov 23, 2005 4:13pm
by The Dark Knight
that's a good song too. heck, all the songs are good.

re: Queen Club

Posted: Jan 06, 2006 10:18am
by Chuck Tha Man
Another Bites The Dust

re: Queen Club

Posted: Jan 06, 2006 4:33pm
by Gaming Goddess
Radio Ga Ga :P Some Kind of Magic :mrgreen: Stone Cold Crazy :wink: etc :color:

re: Queen Club

Posted: Jan 06, 2006 5:49pm
by Pyro Psycho
I love Queen and their song innuendo