Page 1 of 1

Ah My Goddess songs

Posted: Nov 23, 2005 9:53pm
by Sasami-chan
I bought Ah My Goddess first volume yesterday at walmart and I saw the first 3 episodes today. There are 5 episodes in total in the first volume. I can't wait to see the last 2 eppies in the volume tomorrow! ^.~



Anyway, the songs are so wonderful. I love it! So sugoi! :D :color:

re: Ah My Goddess songs

Posted: Nov 24, 2005 2:13am
by galfwend
GOOD FOR U :) :) :) :) =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

re: Ah My Goddess songs

Posted: Nov 24, 2005 10:51am
by Sasami-chan
I just finished watching the first volume today. ^_^

re: Ah My Goddess songs

Posted: Nov 24, 2005 11:06am
by Sasami-chan
The songs are so wonderful. ^_^

Re: Ah My Goddess songs

Posted: Nov 24, 2005 3:20pm
by Sasami Jurai
Sasami-chan wrote:I bought Ah My Goddess first volume yesterday at walmart and I saw the first 3 episodes today. There are 5 episodes in total in the first volume. I can't wait to see the last 2 eppies in the volume tomorrow! ^.~



Anyway, the songs are so wonderful. I love it! So sugoi! :D :color:




That was me. :roll:

re: Ah My Goddess songs

Posted: Nov 24, 2005 3:52pm
by Xehanort
Okay.It is not all that good I thingk.

Re: re: Ah My Goddess songs

Posted: Nov 24, 2005 5:08pm
by Sasami Jurai
Zatchy wrote:Okay.It is not all that good I thingk.






lol

re: Ah My Goddess songs

Posted: Nov 24, 2005 8:17pm
by galfwend
ns avatar though

re: Ah My Goddess songs

Posted: Nov 25, 2005 10:29pm
by Sasami Jurai
Thanks though! :heh:

re: Ah My Goddess songs

Posted: Nov 26, 2005 3:40am
by galfwend
cute as u in reallife ^_^ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: \:D/

re: Ah My Goddess songs

Posted: Nov 28, 2005 4:26am
by anime_rox666
i luvv-ed one of the ending themes! can't remember the name of it tho... :-k