Page 1 of 1

Dragon Force

Posted: Nov 25, 2005 6:30am
by Hinato kazuya
They rock so damm much if you havent heard of them they are a new oldskool heavy metal band this is there site

http://www.dragonforce.com/

tell me what you people think

re: Dragon Force

Posted: Nov 26, 2005 10:41am
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
I took the time to download about 3 songs from them. They seem pretty ok actually, but I'm downloading some more to see if its the kind of band that makes only some good songs and alot bad. But so far so good

Downloaded songs:

My spirit will go on

Fury of the storm

Valley of the damned

Black winter night

re: Dragon Force

Posted: Nov 26, 2005 10:43am
by Vash
I have both their albums and they sure rock. hail to speed metal :color:

Re: re: Dragon Force

Posted: Nov 26, 2005 10:50am
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Vash wrote:hail to speed metal :color:
Amen.

Got some more songs, and I can now agree that they are pretty good

re: Dragon Force

Posted: Nov 28, 2005 6:40am
by Hinato kazuya
Its suck a shame they arnt so well know because i think there one oof the best bands out there

re: Dragon Force

Posted: Nov 28, 2005 12:07pm
by Ombaraka
I think Dragon Force is a crazy mix of Hammerfall and Iron Maiden :P