Page 1 of 3
things that the characters would never say
Posted: Nov 27, 2005 6:29pm
by Chaotic reminder
post things like made-up out takes and other jokes for the show in this thread
____________________________________________________
(heres one i made up while in the bathtube thinking

)
gendo ikari:so rei, hows school?
rei ayanami:i dont think thats any of yo damn buissness POPS! so why dun you just get you're nose outta mah ****ing bussniess!
gendo ikari:

rei, what the, DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!
rei ayanami: *sings* I will survive! I WILL SURVIVE! as long as i know how to love, i know i'll stay alive!
gendo ikari:
____________________________________________________
re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 2:16pm
by Kaworu Nagisa
Rei: Hey Shinji...
Shinji: What is it?
Rei: Ummm... are you in good in bed as your dad?
Shinji:

...

re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 2:16am
by Deacon
re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 3:03pm
by Kaworu Nagisa
Hmm...
Shinji: Bye Toji! (is leaving Toji's house)
Toji: Wait! I AM NOT GAY!!!
Shinji: I never said you were...
Toji:

Ah... never mind then...
Shinji: *cautiously sneaks to the door*
re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 3:04pm
by kukutaru_ookami
Shinji:everyone likes me and I'm perfectly content with life
re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 3:09pm
by Kaworu Nagisa
A lot of people in Evangelion wouldn't say that...
re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Dec 03, 2005 12:35am
by Chaotic reminder
Kaworu:i love you shinji......
shinji:
Kaworu:lets have sex!
shinji:

re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Dec 03, 2005 12:39am
by Kaworu Nagisa
Kaworu already kind of said that. He wasn't so up front though.
Shinji: I'm gonna go to bed...
Kaworu: With me?
Shinji: Wha-? N-n-no! You have your own r-room... I-I-I think!
Re: re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Dec 03, 2005 12:46am
by Chaotic reminder
Kaworu Nagisa wrote:Kaworu already kind of said that. He wasn't so up front though.
Shinji: I'm gonna go to bed...
Kaworu: With me?
Shinji: Wha-? N-n-no! You have your own r-room... I-I-I think!
yea, but he wasnt straight forward...as a matter and fact, he wasnt "straigt" at all!
re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Dec 03, 2005 12:49am
by Kaworu Nagisa
Yeah... very funny...
Technicially Kaworu isn't human so he cannot be gay or straight.
Re: re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Dec 03, 2005 12:56am
by Chaotic reminder
Kaworu Nagisa wrote:Yeah... very funny...
Technicially Kaworu isn't human so he cannot be gay or straight.
does that count this animals? dogs arent human, but they are gay, bi or straight! any ways, he can be sraight or gay in my opinion....and he is atractive -.-

re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Dec 05, 2005 1:26am
by Deacon
This would be the weirdest thing in Evangelion:
Shinji wakes up in the hospital after the battle with the fifth Angel. Gendou open the door.
Gendou- Oh, dear son! I'm so sorry! Are you ok? Here's the Gundam action-model you asked me ten Christmas ago!
(Shinji faints again)
Re: re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Dec 05, 2005 1:49am
by Chaotic reminder
Re: re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Dec 05, 2005 1:29pm
by Kaworu Nagisa
Fallen Angel of Chaos wrote:Kaworu Nagisa wrote:Yeah... very funny...
Technicially Kaworu isn't human so he cannot be gay or straight.
does that count this animals? dogs arent human, but they are gay, bi or straight! any ways, he can be sraight or gay in my opinion....and he is atractive -.-

That may be true but I've never thought of a dog as "gay". Yes she is quite attractive... I wonder why...?
Asuka: Shinji!!!!!
Shinji: What now, Asuka...?
Asuka: Happy Valentines day
shinji: What have you done with Asuka??

re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Dec 09, 2005 12:04am
by Chaotic reminder
(i consider it a "him"

)
(after battling the angel of power)
misato: shinji's not there! what the hell is going on?
ritsuko: this is the truth behind a 400% sync ratio...
(after a failed attempt to bring back shinji from the Eva)
*shinji appers in the room naked*
shinji: LMAO! HAHA! ALL I DID WAS TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES AND EJECT LEAVING THE PLUG IN WHEN NO ONE WAS LOOKING! FOOLED YOU!
kitsuko & misato:

re: things that the characters would never say
Posted: Dec 09, 2005 1:01am
by Deacon