Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

The Monkees

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked
The Dark Knight
Visitor

The Monkees

Post by The Dark Knight »

My favorite song of theres is Daydream Believer

"oh what can it mean, to a, daydream believer and a Homecoming Queen"
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

re: The Monkees

Post by Dretlin »

Really talented bunch of people... 8) 8) 8)

And I like that song... 8) 8) 8)
The Dark Knight
Visitor

re: The Monkees

Post by The Dark Knight »

heck yes!!
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: The Monkees

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

I like them!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Xehanort
Visitor

re: The Monkees

Post by Xehanort »

I've never heard of them.
henshu yasha
Visitor

re: The Monkees

Post by henshu yasha »

i used to be a big fan of them when i was in grade 10!!!
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: The Monkees

Post by Pyro Psycho »

-:D.R.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.I .N:- wrote:Really talented bunch of people... 8) 8) 8)

And I like that song... 8) 8) 8)
Hmm yea even if they didnt write their lyrics. But yea theyre a good bunch. I like that song too. =p
i told yuo about stares dog
Locked