Page 1 of 1

The Monkees

Posted: Nov 28, 2005 2:11pm
by The Dark Knight
My favorite song of theres is Daydream Believer

"oh what can it mean, to a, daydream believer and a Homecoming Queen"

re: The Monkees

Posted: Nov 29, 2005 9:41am
by Dretlin
Really talented bunch of people... 8) 8) 8)

And I like that song... 8) 8) 8)

re: The Monkees

Posted: Nov 29, 2005 1:04pm
by The Dark Knight
heck yes!!

re: The Monkees

Posted: Dec 02, 2005 9:49pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
I like them!

re: The Monkees

Posted: Dec 08, 2005 11:04am
by Xehanort
I've never heard of them.

re: The Monkees

Posted: Dec 09, 2005 11:40am
by henshu yasha
i used to be a big fan of them when i was in grade 10!!!

Re: re: The Monkees

Posted: Dec 11, 2005 1:01am
by Pyro Psycho
-:D.R.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.I .N:- wrote:Really talented bunch of people... 8) 8) 8)

And I like that song... 8) 8) 8)
Hmm yea even if they didnt write their lyrics. But yea theyre a good bunch. I like that song too. =p