Page 1 of 2

Guess this song

Posted: Dec 01, 2005 6:50am
by Prince-Darien
Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up
All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin some more what
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up

[Verse:]
it goes 1 by 1 even 2 by 2
everybody on the floor let me show you how we do
lets go dip it low then you bring it up slow
wind it up 1 time wind it back once more

[Pre-Hook:]
Run, Run, Run, Run
Everybody move run
Lemme see you move and
Rock it til the grooves done
Shake it til the moon becomes the sun (Sun)
Everybody in the club give me a run (Run)
If you ready to move say it (Yeah Yeah)
One time for your mind say it (Yeah Yeah)
Well i'm ready for ya
Come let me show ya
You want to groove im'a show you how to move
Come come

[Hook x2:]
Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up
All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin some more what
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up

[B-Sec x2:]
Hey Mr.
Please Mr. DJ
Tell me if you hear me
Turn the music up

[Verse 2:]
It goes 1 by 1 even 2 by 2
Everybody in the club gon be rockin when i'm through
Let the bass from the speakers run through ya sneakers
Move both ya feet and run to the beat

[Pre-Hook:]
Run, Run, Run, Run
Everybody move run
Lemme see you move and
Rock it til the grooves done
Shake it til the moon becomes the sun (Sun)
Everybody in the club give me a run (Run)
If you ready to move say it (Yeah Yeah)
One time for your mind say it (Yeah Yeah)
Well i'm ready for ya
Come let me show ya
You want to groove im'a show you how to move
Come come

[Hook x2:]
Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up
All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin some more what
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up

[B-Sec x2:]
Hey Mr.
Please Mr. DJ
Tell me if you hear me
Turn the music up

[x4]
Okay everybody get down if you feel me
Put your hands up to the ceiling

[Hook x2:]
Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up
All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin some more what
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up

The lyrics belong to Rihanna, GOOD JOB RIHANNA Rihanna is the best! http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=F6fv ... ch=Rihanna

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 01, 2005 9:22am
by Duelist of the Twilight
I know its by Rhianna but I forgot the title...wait whats the point of guessing when you have the answer already?

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 01, 2005 9:42am
by Ethereal Blaze
its simple. 1 word, it begins with S, ends in M, and its also a meat product. SPAM!!!! its clearly a case of "My posts are low, best make pointless threads"

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 01, 2005 2:10pm
by Dark Necrofear
song is Pon De Replay by Rhianna. Yes this is raw spam because this song absolutely STINKS!!!!! :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 01, 2005 2:27pm
by Xehanort
(Yeah it does)


Help!I need somebody!HELP!Not just anybody.HELP!You know I need someone!HEEEEEEEEELP!
Oh whan I was yougher so much yougher then today.
And now I try...
I now I try to save my mind and just open up the door.
Help me if you can I'm feelin doooooown.And I realy do apreciate you feelin roooouuund.Help me get my feet right off the groooouund.Oh yes.PLEEAASE!PLEEAASE!Help me!Help me!Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*ohhhhhhh*

I'll give you a hint.The ban name starts with a B.

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 01, 2005 2:46pm
by Dark Necrofear
John Farnham - Help

It has been covered by MANY people/bands.

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 01, 2005 2:56pm
by Vamoose
The band that starts with B would be The Beatles.

Okay then... I'll do one.

I don't need to fall at your feet, just cause you cut me to the bone.
And I won't miss the way that you kiss me, we were never carved in stone.
If I don't listen to the talk of the town, then maybe I won't fool myself...
I'll get over you, I know I will,
I pretend my ship's not sinking.
I'll get over you, I know I will,
Cause I'm the........


Difficult one. The band begins with a 'G'.

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 01, 2005 3:02pm
by Dark Necrofear
nice Vamoose \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Go West - King of Wishful Thinking

Okies its my turn now:

I’m not sober all the time
You bring me down at least you try
Until we see this eye to eye
I don’t want you

I must be running out of luck
Cause you’re just not drunk enough to fu*k
And now I’ve had it up to here
I don’t, I don’t want you

It took so long to see
You walked away from me
When I need you

Re: re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 01, 2005 3:16pm
by Vamoose
Dark_Necrofear wrote:nice Vamoose \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Go West - King of Wishful Thinking

Okies its my turn now:

I’m not sober all the time
You bring me down at least you try
Until we see this eye to eye
I don’t want you

I must be running out of luck
Cause you’re just not drunk enough to fu*k
And now I’ve had it up to here
I don’t, I don’t want you

It took so long to see
You walked away from me
When I need you
Wow, didn't think you'd get it that easily! Well done!

Don't think I know yours though... :crazy:

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 01, 2005 3:21pm
by Dark Necrofear
LOL i just got really lucky that i happened to know the words to that classic :oops: :oops:

Okies clue: Band name has 3 words. First one starting with T.

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 01, 2005 5:24pm
by Xehanort
Lets get down to buisness!To deafete!The Hauns!Did they send me doughters...!?When I asked...for sons?Your the saddest bunch I ever metBut you can bet!Before!Where through!Mr.I'll Make A Man Out Of You!

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 01, 2005 5:30pm
by Dark Necrofear
ummm.... your guess is incorrect Zeon. [-X [-X [-X

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 02, 2005 3:38pm
by Xehanort
NO!!!!!!1THOSE WHER LYRICKS YOU MORON! :lol: :x

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 02, 2005 3:57pm
by Dark Necrofear
LOL DUH!!! But u cant just add your own lyrics without guessing the previous songs mate. :D :D :D Their the rules of the game :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 02, 2005 5:43pm
by Kenshin
k i got one

Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling

I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(Without a sense of confidence I’m convinced that there’s just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure

Chorus

Discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
Distracting, reacting
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
It's haunting how I can't seem...

To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(Without a sense of confidence I’m convinced that there’s just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure

Chorus (Repeat until end)

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling (Whispered during chorus)

re: Guess this song

Posted: Dec 02, 2005 8:47pm
by Mrs. Vengeance
Linkin Park - "Crawling"