Page 1 of 1

Writings in japenese!

Posted: Dec 07, 2005 12:41pm
by Dragon x
If oyu cna write asentance in japense write it here and translate it.

re: Writings in japenese!

Posted: Dec 07, 2005 1:54pm
by Guest
"If you can write a sentence in japanese, please write it here and translate it."

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get hiragana to display, so...

Watashi wa baka desu. Daigakusee desu. jyukyusai desu.
Watashi no Neko ga namae wa Gysto imas.

I am stupid. I'm a college student. I'm 19. I have a cat whose name is gysto. (not sure if imas is appropriate on that last one).

Re: re: Writings in japenese!

Posted: Dec 07, 2005 1:55pm
by ExistentialityFit
..Ah, that was me. Forgot to log in. Also note that there IS a forum for this. Perhaps this should be moved there?

re: Writings in japenese!

Posted: Dec 07, 2005 2:01pm
by Dragon x
I know the japenese language forum i made a mistake and wrote here instead of there.

re: Writings in japenese!

Posted: Dec 07, 2005 11:08pm
by geishaboy
Just to be a smartass....


日本語で言葉を書けるなら、ここで書いてくれ

nihongo de kotoba wo kakerunara, koko de kaite kure

If you can write a sentence in japanese, please write it here and translate it

re: Writings in japenese!

Posted: Dec 08, 2005 9:13am
by Xehanort
Whats the point!?All I see is ?'s!

re: Writings in japenese!

Posted: Dec 08, 2005 9:26am
by Ethereal Blaze
if you cant see it, why do you post here? ¬¬ honestly, why dontcha download yerself a translation software, or a better version of windows. XP seems to have an in-built translator. i can see the symbols just fine

re: Writings in japenese!

Posted: Dec 08, 2005 9:59am
by Xehanort
I use windows XP and I cant.

re: Writings in japenese!

Posted: Dec 20, 2005 5:58pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Nor can I!>_<

Re: re: Writings in japenese!

Posted: Dec 20, 2005 9:58pm
by asdfsdf
Link_Bell wrote:Whats the point!?All I see is ?'s!
You didn't dl the Japanese patch fool.