Page 1 of 1

Poker!!!!!!XD

Posted: Dec 07, 2005 2:36pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
I haven't seen a poker thread around here so I thought I'd make one. And please no pictures of strip poker(I dont want to get in trouble)

re: Poker!!!!!!XD

Posted: Dec 08, 2005 2:25am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
POKER, GAMBLING NOWAY :evil:

re: Poker!!!!!!XD

Posted: Dec 08, 2005 4:04pm
by KomunnityFK
I can't play poker, but I enjoy watching somtetimes. I'm just not a gambler...though some of my friends are, no names mentioned. >.>

re: Poker!!!!!!XD

Posted: Dec 08, 2005 4:41pm
by Mai
Beer Pong is soooo much better! you play a game and get drunk at the same time!!


I dare say..It's extremely fun when you're really high.

What more could you want??

re: Poker!!!!!!XD

Posted: Dec 08, 2005 6:53pm
by ♥DIVA♥
ahhh.... i remember my first game of cards in my friends basement. gambling... the risk, the adulation, the sheer exileration derived of gambling is truly indescribable~ Sakyo
Gotta love it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

re: Poker!!!!!!XD

Posted: Dec 08, 2005 7:15pm
by Dark Necrofear
Poker is a great game. My mates and i play it as much as we can. We dont bet that much, but the games usually last around 5 hours or so. In Australia tournaments are cheap to enter, and there are always a small number of entrants, so the chances to win are high.

Here is a noodle-scratcher, which King in a standard deck or cards does not have a moustache??? :-k :-k :-k

Re: re: Poker!!!!!!XD

Posted: Dec 09, 2005 2:25am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
Mai wrote:Beer Pong is soooo much better! you play a game and get drunk at the same time!!


I dare say..It's extremely fun when you're really high.

What more could you want??
Just drink it is easier. :mrgreen:

re: Poker!!!!!!XD

Posted: Dec 14, 2005 10:09pm
by SYL
Poker?....its aight :wink: 8) :mrgreen:

re: Poker!!!!!!XD

Posted: Dec 21, 2005 7:27am
by Sousuke
I have one of the best poker faces in the whole group of people. I also have a party poker account where I win so much money. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

re: Poker!!!!!!XD

Posted: Dec 24, 2005 6:26am
by Mai
Why was this moved to the Hentai discussions? :o

Well...Uhm..Okay. :crazy:

I think I'll just move this to Adult Discussions. :mrgreen:

The moderator whomoved this here will die. :mrgreen:

Kidding. 8)