Page 1 of 1
One piece fighting game ds
Posted: Dec 14, 2005 9:06am
by PK-Sora
check out jump super stars in the game section
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/ajsj/index.html
re: One piece fighting game ds
Posted: Dec 14, 2005 2:27pm
by someDUDE8
oh yeah, jump super stars, that isnt just a one peice game, it is a shonen jump game, a fighting game with a whole bunch of shonen jump characters in it, realese date was august 8th. i am getting it for christmas.
re: One piece fighting game ds
Posted: Dec 14, 2005 7:17pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Cool!
re: One piece fighting game ds
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 12:57pm
by seaturtle624
It seems cool. Does anyone know when it comes out?
re: One piece fighting game ds
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 1:52pm
by someDUDE8
August 8th. I said that in my post...
Re: re: One piece fighting game ds
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 5:31pm
by seaturtle624
someDUDE8 wrote:August 8th. I said that in my post...
Sorry, I didn't see that you had that in your post.
re: One piece fighting game ds
Posted: Feb 20, 2006 10:21am
by someDUDE8
Yeah it is really fun but i couldnt get it. Not very import friendly.
re: One piece fighting game ds
Posted: Feb 21, 2006 5:54pm
by Xehanort
I must get that game!
Re: One piece fighting game ds
Posted: Mar 26, 2006 9:37am
by Cheshire Cat
Is it only in Japan? cuz thats what my friend said...