Page 1 of 2

Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 16, 2005 6:13pm
by Bambi
Just wondering if there is any Pianist's out there? It doesn't matter if your experienced or just still learning. :D

I want to know of anyone did grades and if so what grade they got up to.

Oh and does anyone know where you can get really good piano music from the net? ](*,) [-o<

re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 16, 2005 10:13pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
i'm alright... doing a few FFX and X-2 Music... thats bout it... some LOTR... can play harry potter and star wars... but those two suck... um... im alrihgt..

re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 16, 2005 10:19pm
by La Tua Cantante
Dude, the piano is one of the things I wish I could play. I did kinda know how.. in like 6th grade.. because we had to to pass the music class... but yes, piano is awesome.

re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 16, 2005 11:49pm
by Bambi
I play the Harry Potter tune. It sounds awful. Lol. :lol: I'm currently working on some sheet music of my brothers.

So ..
Trouble ~ Coldplay
Right Here Waiting For You ~ Richard Marx.

Aww.. Hik, its not to late to learn. It never is. I'm sure if you try to you could be great ^^. I've been playing for 7 years. I started when I was 5.
I also did examinations. Gosh they were stressful, specially at such a young age. ](*,)

re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 17, 2005 12:01am
by La Tua Cantante
I can play the Harry Potter Headwig song on my flute.. too bad I dropped out :lol:

re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 17, 2005 12:16am
by Bambi
Lol Awesome Hik!

Re: re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 17, 2005 12:30am
by La Tua Cantante
Princess Serena wrote: Lol Awesome Hik!

My bestfriend lke dinged up her flute and took mind since I wasen't using it-.-

bot!~ :mrgreen:

re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 17, 2005 12:34am
by Bambi
:lol: :lol: :lol: Aww.. that sucks. [-(

re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 17, 2005 1:24am
by La Tua Cantante
Yeah, and (no offense to anyone here but)She's a blonde, and she is super clumsy, my mom will kill me if she brakes it..

but back to the piano.

It it an aweome (would it be an instrument?) to play. When Amy Lee plays its awesome.

re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 17, 2005 5:11pm
by Sasami Jurai
I play the piano ever since I was six. :mrgreen: I had exams too! The examiners were all British. :P LOL

I stopped lessons since last year when I had my exam for my 4th grade one. I passed all my piano exams. :color:

re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 17, 2005 9:43pm
by ♥DIVA♥
yeah i can play. i can play two songs from Big O. :heh:
but you know what the best thing is about pianos, a guy that can play the piano good is realy sexy! =P~ :love:

re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 22, 2005 11:46pm
by Raoul Duke
I love playing piano. I can pretty much play anything I try to learn, either by figuring it out by ear or by using guitar-pro to translate the guitar music into piano.
Thats what I recommend you do Serina, I'll explain on msn.

I can play every song from X and Y and Rush of Blood to the Head, which of course are Coldplay's most recent albums. I can also play Imagine by John Lennon and heaps of other stuff.

And hik, piano isn't that hard to play, you can teach yourself. I used to have lessons when I was younger, then I gave it up and recently took it up myself again.

re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 23, 2005 6:48pm
by Sasami Jurai
I play Harry Potter with the E Minor.

Re: re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 23, 2005 7:59pm
by ♥DIVA♥
Locke wrote:I love playing piano. I can pretty much play anything I try to learn, either by figuring it out by ear or by using guitar-pro to translate the guitar music into piano.
Thats what I recommend you do Serina, I'll explain on msn.

I can play every song from X and Y and Rush of Blood to the Head, which of course are Coldplay's most recent albums. I can also play Imagine by John Lennon and heaps of other stuff.

Ans hik, piano isn't that hard to play, you can teach yourself. I used to have lessons when I was younger, then I gave it up and recently took it up myself again.
you can play imagin? thats sooo cool!!!!

Re: re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 29, 2005 6:00pm
by Bambi
Locke wrote:I love playing piano. I can pretty much play anything I try to learn, either by figuring it out by ear or by using guitar-pro to translate the guitar music into piano.
Thats what I recommend you do Serina, I'll explain on msn.

I can play every song from X and Y and Rush of Blood to the Head, which of course are Coldplay's most recent albums. I can also play Imagine by John Lennon and heaps of other stuff.

And hik, piano isn't that hard to play, you can teach yourself. I used to have lessons when I was younger, then I gave it up and recently took it up myself again.
Do you mean like just playing the chords? If not could you explain it to me? Becuase I have been doing that for a few Beatles songs. It works well with 'Let It Be' (lol Yup, very simple). Or I usually get the music sheets off the net.

Lol Locke, I'm like you. I used to have lessons but gave it up. But I still continue to play. I just wish I could play by ear. ](*,)

re: Pianist's?????

Posted: Dec 29, 2005 6:07pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
playing by ear is easy...b ut it has to be a song that you know well...