Page 1 of 2
Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 22, 2005 10:58am
by Ethereal Blaze
thats right, i figured that, i should re-unite this club

it's kinda my way of sayin HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 22, 2005 11:03am
by Sailor Venus
Yay! I think it's a great idea Rikoku! Merry Christmas everyone!! I think she'll have a girl! ^.^
I hope everyone comes back!
re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 22, 2005 11:05am
by Ethereal Blaze
i hope everyone notices... and i want it to be a girl too

re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 22, 2005 11:06am
by Sailor Venus
Yay! A mini Gwen!
I'm listening to Crash now, it's catchy.
re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 22, 2005 11:09am
by Ethereal Blaze
ive not got Gwen on, for some reason.

i just feel in a rocky mood

i might slip a track ot 2 on later
re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 23, 2005 8:18am
by Sailor Venus
I've got Bubble Pop Electric on now, the most catchy of them all!!
Come on people! Come back!!!
re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 23, 2005 9:56am
by Ethereal Blaze
yeah, c'mon!!! dont make me hunt ya'll down and make yah c'mere

cause i will

re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 6:41am
by Mai
Lol..I saw this thread and I was all prepared to tell you guys that Gwen is having a baby!

You beat me to the punch though...
Well..I don't really like Gwen due to the fact that she just totally ditched No Doubt..Meh..Oh well.
Congrats to Gwen! Is it just me or is alllllllll of the celebrities getting pregnant?

Weird..

re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 6:45am
by Sailor Venus
Yeah, that's true Mai.
re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 6:47am
by Mai
Like they're not even real pregnancies!! Omg..Everyone is adopting. Must be the fad? Lol..
They give their childeren weird names too!! Ahhh..Coa coa and apple? Who names their kid after food?

re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 6:49am
by Sailor Venus
They're probably adopting to keep their figures.
I agree, I bet Gwen would give her baby a weird name too.
re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 6:54am
by Mai
re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 7:02am
by Vash
Or Pineapple to go with the fruit names oO"
re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 7:06am
by Mai
Lmao..Pineapple? =.=
Whoa...I wub pineapples!
I was going to say something about eating pineapples but it doesn't look like a good idea now..You know since that could be her name..Get where iIm getting at..Er..I'll just shut up.
](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 7:24am
by Ethereal Blaze
i dont think Gwen would pick too much of a weird name. she's quite down to earth. but it wont be a dull normal name either...
NEW TOPIC!!!!!
ok, heres sumthin just fer fun, what will Gwen name her baby?

re: Gwen Lovers Reunited
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 7:25am
by Mai
Cantalope.
