Page 1 of 2

After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Jan 01, 2006 2:57pm
by Nanashi
I was just wondering if there were more episodes of RK after Kenshin beats Shishio and I missed them or is Samurai X OVA Reflection the only thing left. I have all the Samurai X OVA's, Trust, Betrayl, and Reflection and just wondered if I missed something. Peace out.

re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Jan 02, 2006 8:49pm
by Sakura Sagara
I think there are more episodes, because a few years ago, I remember seeing an episode list on this one site and I recall seeing the episode title of Kenshin defeating Shishio...but it was shut down for some reason.

Er, so, to get to the point, I believe there are.

re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Jan 15, 2006 9:43am
by Seiji Sawamura
yes. it keep's going. they have book's 1-22. and they are past shishio. they only show his past. and now he is fight is brother-in-law.

re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Jan 21, 2006 12:16pm
by dark_mg.girl-Mana
There are other episodes after Kenshin beats Shishio
I'm sure.

re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Jan 21, 2006 9:53pm
by Nanashi
Thanks guys. Looks like I'll have to get my hands on the manga now. Luckilly I have a connection for this sort of thing. Peace out.

re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Jan 26, 2006 12:09pm
by Forte.exe
I'm not sure if there are other episodes, but the manga definitly continues a plot line having to do with
Spoiler
Show
Kenshin's wife. :heh:

Re: re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Jan 26, 2006 7:26pm
by Cloud
Forte.exe wrote:I'm not sure if there are other episodes, but the manga definitly continues a plot line having to do with
Spoiler
Show
Kenshin's wife. :heh:
which one??

re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Feb 04, 2006 9:38am
by Seiji Sawamura
in book's 19-21 they talk about his past. the whole thing. when he got married and all that. so it's like samurai X. I own them. maybe I might put them on photobucket's so u can see. right now here.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Rurouni-Kenshi ... isode%2051

this is episode's of kenshin. if u want to know all about kenshin pm me. I am a a kenshin freak.

his old wife is tomo. now his new wife is.......... I don't want to say. but there are 23 book's out. EVERYBODY GET THEM!!!!!!!!! there are only 6 more till kenshin is over. right now kenshin is fighting his step brother.
his name: Enishi Yukishiro

re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Feb 07, 2006 10:25am
by edel
Well, there's an episode in which Kenshin battles Shogo Amakusa...also a Hiten mitsurugi ryu master.

re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Feb 18, 2006 12:33am
by Seiji Sawamura
oh yeah

Re: re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Feb 18, 2006 11:17am
by edel
Uchiha wrote:oh yeah
Not just Shogo Amakusa.....he also battled some trio of French invaders....then Feng shui masters..

re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Feb 18, 2006 11:35am
by Seiji Sawamura
wait don't u mean saito. right now I am reading the one woth his step brother. enishi. plus I read all of that and seen them even the one where kenshin karou, yahiko, and sano. have to protect a boat

re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Feb 20, 2006 4:49pm
by edel
nah...im not talking to Saito ..(",)I also read that volume when he battled that freakish warrior of the Shadows...


Im lookin forward to the Shimabara arc....I really like that part in which Kenshin's Amakakeru ryu no Hirameki battled Shogo amakusa's Amakakeru ryu no Herameki..

re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Feb 20, 2006 5:46pm
by Seiji Sawamura
oh yeah. the one with saito's battle vs. that freack was SOOOOOOOOOOOO bloody and so cool

Re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Jul 07, 2006 1:16am
by Bloody Rain
In the anime there is a whole other season of stuff that was apparently never included in the manga. But I suggest you don't even bother with those episodes they are pretty terrible.

Re: After Kenshin beats Shishio

Posted: Jul 27, 2006 2:03am
by Seiji Sawamura
yes. I agree with bloody. but still watch them incase.