Page 1 of 1

Gorillaz?

Posted: Jan 06, 2006 8:32pm
by Motoko Chan
I love 'em1They're awesome!!!GORILLAZ!!!!!!

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Jan 06, 2006 8:49pm
by ANGEL OF HELL
XD they kick ass!

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Jan 06, 2006 8:52pm
by La Tua Cantante
Yes, they do, but there are other threads similar to this..

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Jan 07, 2006 8:43am
by Pyrokinetic Singer
These guys rule! \:D/

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Jan 09, 2006 9:04pm
by Kitty
Hell Yea!!

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Jan 10, 2006 10:15am
by Ombaraka
I buyed the new album Demon Days yesterday.

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Jan 14, 2006 4:03pm
by fock-o jake-o
THAT IS MY FAVORITE BAND!! i have all their CDs

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Jan 26, 2006 7:11pm
by Mistress Elysium
I love the Gorillaz!They're frickin awesome! :!: :!:

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Jan 28, 2006 1:06pm
by Dark*Star
I like them...they're cool. 8)

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Feb 01, 2006 10:43am
by Alexiel
Gorillaz are great I like the old album "Gorillaz" better than "Demon Days" I have no idea why...

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Feb 04, 2006 3:55pm
by Seiji Sawamura
anybody want to see the music trailer of feel good inc.

if u do here
http://www.youtube.com/w/Gorillaz-Feel- ... Good%20inc

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Feb 08, 2006 5:34pm
by Duelist of the Twilight
I LOVE THEM!! i have all the cd's. My fav member is 2D. I'm watching the grammys :mrgreen:

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Feb 10, 2006 6:40pm
by silver and cold
I heart The Gorillaz!

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Feb 10, 2006 7:27pm
by Duelist of the Twilight
Just out of curiosity, if ya'll watched the grammys, what did u think about the gorillaz performance with Madonna?

re: Gorillaz?

Posted: Feb 11, 2006 8:07am
by Seiji Sawamura