Page 1 of 2

OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Jan 22, 2006 4:18pm
by Sanakan
never mind. Look below!

re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Feb 08, 2006 1:15pm
by Sanakan

re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Feb 10, 2006 9:08am
by willphanto1
Sweet! Now I really can't wait for it come out!

re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Feb 10, 2006 1:22pm
by Anime-Freak
hey Kuro you have see the digest right?

re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Feb 13, 2006 1:21pm
by Sanakan
yes just this weekend I was finally able to get it to play on my comp. Its unsubbed but wow it looks awesome. my only problem with it is the CG Casul. It looks kinda weird but whatever.

re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Feb 15, 2006 1:49pm
by Anime-Freak
cool i just watched the whole volume 1 today its sweet

re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Feb 18, 2006 8:39pm
by Sanakan
downloaded the subbed but can't get the darn thing to play. I might have to watch the raw version. oh well

Re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Apr 27, 2006 6:10am
by Seita Firemaster
Anyone no when this is coming out? :mrgreen: :D :) :( :shock: 8) :lol: :P ](*,)

Re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Apr 27, 2006 9:00am
by Sanakan
for english version September I think...or sometime this fall. You can get it subbed on the internet. Try BitTorrent. Might take a while but its worth it

Re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Apr 27, 2006 10:28am
by Seita Firemaster
O nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Jul 22, 2006 8:15am
by blue crow
We can't find "http://www.alato.jp/natsumi/hellsing/im ... _seras.jpg"
Error - Object not found About this Error

Re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Aug 19, 2006 9:47pm
by Ashitaka
blue crow wrote:We can't find "http://www.alato.jp/natsumi/hellsing/im ... _seras.jpg"
Error - Object not found About this Error
i got the same :(

Re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Aug 21, 2006 4:16pm
by foxgirl28
yeahhh...so did I :(

Re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Feb 11, 2007 9:54pm
by Mero
Oh Hi, I'ld like a Large Pizza, Extra Pepperoni, wait this isnt Dominos. *Hangs Up*

Re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Mar 23, 2007 6:14pm
by BigKwell
I've got a few Hellsing Ultimate screenshots posted on my Photobucket account (please ignore the other anime screenshots... if you can).

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w237/BigKwell

BTW... if anyone's talented at making wallpapers, I would LOVE to have one of Seras with the glowing eyes (1024x768 if you please). :D

Re: OVA Screenshots *fangirly scream*

Posted: Mar 24, 2007 2:33pm
by Ashitaka
Mero wrote:Oh Hi, I'ld like a Large Pizza, Extra Pepperoni, wait this isnt Dominos. *Hangs Up*

wow care not to spam plzkthnx ](*,)