Page 1 of 1

I need the assistance of a master linguist!

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 9:00am
by Lucia Skyfire
Hey, I need to know the following words/phrases in Japanese (Inc. Katakana) if possible.

Sin Harvest
One-winged Angel
Mother
Sword Saint
The Darkness in every heart

I know it sounds cheesy, but I need to know these. My reasons are my own!

re: I need the assistance of a master linguist!

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 9:44am
by Alexiel Strife
Mother is HA-ha or Oka-san :-s don't know about the rest.

BYE BYE!

Re: re: I need the assistance of a master linguist!

Posted: Feb 28, 2006 12:46am
by Ryukon
Alexiel Batsu wrote:Mother is HA-ha or Oka-san :-s don't know about the rest.

BYE BYE!
You got both translations for "mother" correctly. If you're referring to someone else's mother though, you'd use "Okaa-san". And for you're own (when you're talking to someone about your mother) you'd use the "haha" one.

To the original poster: I'd try my hand at the others, but I think I'm going to get them totally wrong. I'm starting to doubt my translating abilities so I don't think it's going to work out from my side.

re: I need the assistance of a master linguist!

Posted: Feb 28, 2006 7:53am
by Lucia Skyfire
Thanks anyway. I NEED FEEDBACK!