Page 1 of 1

new

Posted: Mar 02, 2006 5:09am
by LaLi
Hy, I am new.
Hope I will talk to somebody in here.
I like anime a lot and more short movies ( I think they are called manga).
Glad to dicover a site for anime for adults!
Bye

re: new

Posted: Mar 02, 2006 5:12am
by Symos
Normally you introduce yourself in New Member Introductions, but welcome anyway.

Re: new

Posted: Mar 02, 2006 5:19am
by Ethereal Blaze
LaLi wrote:Glad to dicover a site for anime for adults!
^ i reckon thats the reason it's posted here. we have a hentai fan :mrgreen:
as long as you hate the tenticals and aliens, we can get along :mrgreen: hope ta see ya around :heh:

re: new

Posted: Mar 02, 2006 5:20am
by Symos
Not big on tentacles or aliens either.

re: new

Posted: Mar 02, 2006 5:21am
by Ethereal Blaze
its just... scary :twitch: saw it once, hated it since. ^_^