Page 1 of 4

which momodo would you choose to have as a partner and why

Posted: Mar 11, 2006 6:53pm
by davocio the shadow walker
I would choose Brago. I realy like the thought of evil things for good purposes. I also know how to control him. See I can witness peoples weaknesses in a battle. Brago's waekness is his book. you don't need to have a sharp mind to know that. That is the weakness of every momodo. One wrong move, one false word, one nerve taken and I will burn the book.

re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner and w

Posted: Mar 11, 2006 8:33pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
I would choose Zeon.He's realy strong and can't be defeated.

re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner and w

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 11:06am
by Kouga
i would choos zatch because he is smart and kind and we wold mak a good team. :mrgreen:

re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner and w

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 11:54am
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Zeon would kick his butt! 8)

re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner and w

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 12:12pm
by Kouga
would not zatch would kick his butt.!!

re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner and w

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 2:24pm
by The Dark Knight
Zatch wins we all no that! he's the main character. the main character is always victories!! I would chose Won Rei (i think thats it. the martial arts one) because he is awesome his spells are awesome and he looks awesome! 8)

Re: re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner a

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 4:35pm
by Bao Zakeruga
Dark507 wrote:would not zatch would kick his butt.!!
Zeon would kick Zatch's butt all around the battlefield.

re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner and w

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 4:37pm
by The Dark Knight
do I have to restate why Zatch wins?!?

re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner and w

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 5:35pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Did you not see all those episodes of Zeon fighting?!Right now Zeon would win.

re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner and w

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 5:38pm
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
wiat a minute. Wouldn't brago pwn Zeo?

re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner and w

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 5:39pm
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
also, any hawt mamodos?

Re: re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner a

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 5:41pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Hokage8 wrote:wiat a minute. Wouldn't brago pwn Zeo?
Nope.Zeon is the most powerful mamodo.

re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner and w

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 5:44pm
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
Proof?*needs EPisodes*

re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner and w

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 5:46pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer

re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner and w

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 6:44pm
by The Dark Knight
yeah well zeon will lose to zatch at the end
that's all that matters

Re: re: which momodo would you choose to have as a partner a

Posted: Mar 13, 2006 1:04pm
by Xultimate human genocideX
The Dark Knight wrote:Zatch wins we all no that! he's the main character. the main character is always victories!! I would chose Won Rei (i think thats it. the martial arts one) because he is awesome his spells are awesome and he looks awesome! 8)
I agree with you fully!!!! won rei does rock!!