Page 1 of 1

Pokemon Frontier

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 4:55pm
by Yuriy
it's almost like Battle City all over again. instead of the cards, u collect coins; when u have all 6, or however much u need, it tells u the final location.

Pokemon is 4ever...i still watch it tho, lol

Re: Pokemon Frontier

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 5:01pm
by SASSZAIN
is this the new PKmN series? After Advanced Battle?

Re: Pokemon Frontier

Posted: Apr 19, 2006 12:07am
by Cybertron Norcinu
It's part of the Pokemon Emerald game (Holy slag, I find it hard ](*,) ...though so fun :mrgreen: ) and yeah its in the Pokemon series (Unsure which one though) after the Advanced Battle (I think I'm wrong....) 8-[

Re: Pokemon Frontier

Posted: Apr 28, 2006 4:48pm
by Seita Firemaster
Its in advanced from the song at the beginning cuz its cool Advanced battle im unbeatable POKEMON lol

Re: Pokemon Frontier

Posted: May 03, 2006 5:37pm
by PokemonFan85646
Yeah, Battle Frontier is in Advanced Battle but has been proven to be more than Battles, though, cause may is still entering contests and so is drew...

THAT THEME SONG IS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!