Page 1 of 2

No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 8:55am
by Infinite Twilight
Was anyone as heart-broken as I was to learn that No Doubt broke up and the lovley Gwen Stefani went solo? They were my favourite band, I had all their CDs, and then they broke up! I cried and even cut my hair! Gwen's solo CD was okay, and as much as I love her, she will never make it as a solo artist! No Doubt has to reunite or my life has no purpose.

Re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 2:24pm
by Jiraiya
i do not know who they are but if you are sad then so am i :cry:

re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 2:39pm
by Infinite Twilight
Dunkoft! (Did I spell that right?)

re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 5:24pm
by *MidnightBlossom*
I love Gwen Stefani and No Doubt...i have Gwen's new CD Love, Angel, Music, Baby..my fav song are What you Waiting For?, Rich Girl, Harajucku Girls, and Danger Zone.....

re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 7:49pm
by moonlightwhisp
Erm, No Doubt didn't break up... I bought the issue of Seventeen magazine with the Gwen interveiw in it and she said that they're definitely not broken up, she just wanted to do a side project that she had been meaning to do for years. So yeah, No Doubt is still together...
~Moon

re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Feb 10, 2005 8:28am
by *MidnightBlossom*
yeah i have that issue of seventeen too.....(blinks) moonlight...you smartass.....

re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Feb 10, 2005 3:57pm
by moonlightwhisp
yup, that's me! :::smiles widely:::
~Moon

re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Feb 11, 2005 4:45pm
by *MidnightBlossom*
lol.....yup....(smiles widley back)

re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Feb 11, 2005 4:55pm
by moonlightwhisp
god, aren't i totally, unbelievably adorable???!!! jk... i did my hair really cute today tho... i left the sides sorta flat and i spiked the back kinda... it looked spifforific.
¤Moon

re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Feb 17, 2005 3:46pm
by white_wolf_lover
i LOVE the the song called rich girl!!

Re: re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Apr 13, 2005 8:18pm
by Panda*
white_wolf_lover wrote:i LOVE the the song called rich girl!!

yes!!, she's very talented. :D

Re: re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Apr 14, 2005 2:32pm
by Jiraiya
Infinite Twilight wrote:Dunkoft! (Did I spell that right?)
no you did not

Re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Nov 26, 2005 5:24pm
by SYL
Infinite Twilight wrote:Was anyone as heart-broken as I was to learn that No Doubt broke up and the lovley Gwen Stefani went solo? They were my favourite band, I had all their CDs, and then they broke up! I cried and even cut my hair! Gwen's solo CD was okay, and as much as I love her, she will never make it as a solo artist! No Doubt has to reunite or my life has no purpose.
damn i thought they just split for a while and they where gonna go back :x ...this suck they should get back together again :(

re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Nov 27, 2005 12:41pm
by Jiraiya
wow. another old forum i forgot about.

Re: re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Nov 27, 2005 6:16pm
by SYL
Willy Wonka wrote:wow. another old forum i forgot about.
yeah i know :heh:

re: No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Posted: Nov 28, 2005 11:04am
by Jiraiya
well as i said before, i know nothing about them.