Page 1 of 1
uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: May 26, 2006 7:37am
by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
uh okay i dont know what this means here it is..
"ero-ero" what is it

Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: May 27, 2006 1:30am
by geishaboy
Are you sure you don,t mean "Iro Iro" wich means "various" because .........
errr
"ero-ero" would roughly translate to "porn - porn"
Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: May 27, 2006 8:41pm
by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~

oh sorry i dindnt know what it was...sorry to ask
Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: May 28, 2006 2:17pm
by Ryukon
lol
Well, you wanted to know the meaning. No harm in asking about it.
Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: Aug 29, 2006 2:42pm
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
i want to know something to, what is "kokoro ni" mean? is that the right spelling?
thaks
val

Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: Aug 29, 2006 7:28pm
by Dreams
Kokoro ni = "in one's heart", also "emotionally".
Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: Aug 30, 2006 2:01pm
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
thanks!!!!
you should teach me japanese!!!
love
val

Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: Aug 30, 2006 2:02pm
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
thanks!!!!
you should teach me japanese!!!
love
val

Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: Aug 30, 2006 11:58pm
by Dreams
I would love to if I had the time...
I offered to start teaching one of my real life friends, and even though we live in the same apartment complex I don't even have the time for her yet!
Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 1:25pm
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
ok. but youcan still give me a hand from time to time, ok?
by the way, do you know any good sites to order JPN learning books that are cheap?
val
Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 1:31pm
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
hey, can anyone help me translate these phrases, please?
i would really apreciate it!!!!
Here the are:
-I love you
-You will always be in my heart
-you are one of my best friends
-I love my friends
-Friends forever
-Darling -Sweetheart -Honey -Love (as a name)
-I miss you a lot / -I missed you
-I love all you guys
-Relax / -Stay cool
-Leave me alone
-you are a pest
-you are so dumb
-Brother, sister, mother, father, stepfather, boyfriend, girlfriend,friend, best friend, cousin, pen pal.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! you are so patient to put up with my.
love ya all
val

Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 5:13pm
by Dreams
Amazon.com is excellent with selection and price. You can find books used there for cheap.
I'll just give you straight translations for these phrases without different levels of politeness and whatnot... so these are all just standard politeness. Let me know if you want stuff changed to the informal level.
I love you: "Ai shite iru" or "Daisuki desu" - depends on the level of seriousness. The first one is a very deep love, the second one is affection.
You will always be in my heart: Anata ga watashi no kokoro ni itsumo aru.
You are one of my best friends: Anata wa taisetsu na yuujin no hitori desu.
I love my friends: Watashi no tomodachi ga daisuki desu.
Friends forever: (I'm not sure if they really have a phrase that matches this...) Itsumademo tomodachi desu. (<- "(we'll) be friends forever")
Darling/Sweetheart/etc: ...Well, usually if a girl calls a guy "anata", it translates to these things. There's probably some acceptable use of "itoshii" somewhere... you also might want to shorten people's names and add "-chan" or "-cchi" to the end. Like: Doriimuzu -> Dorii-chan / Dorii-cchi.
I miss you a lot: Anata ga inakute totemo samishii desu. (For "I missed you", just change "desu" -> "deshita".)
I love all you guys: Minna ga daisuki desu.
Relax/stay cool: (Heh, not sure how polite to make this one) "Ochitsuke yo" or even... "Rirakkusu (<- relax) shiro yo"
Leave me alone: "Ho'tto ite yo!" (informal) or something like "Kamawanaide kudasai" for polite.
You are a pest: Jama desu.
You are so dumb: Sonna (ni) baka/bakabakashii desu.
Ah... family terms. Those change depending on who you're speaking to/about - someone inside your family, someone outside your family, or the family member themselves. This page might help:
http://japanese.about.com/bl_family.htm
This is off topic, but I keep looking at the rose thing in your sig. It makes me remember the good old days when we used to do things like that in the chatrooms. XD This was our rose! @~{{~~ lol
Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: Sep 01, 2006 2:26pm
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
Thank you! you're rose is beautiful!
i'll check thosse sites as soon as i can.
you''re great!!!
wanna be my sib? think well, cause i take this very seriously.
by the way, how do you say "i'm here for you / i'm available when ever you want ". also hav a few things to say about this last post of yours and translations, but i don't have the time now, so i'll post tomorrow.
oh, and... Anata ga watashi no kokoro ni itsumo aru.
and...Anata wa taisetsu na yuujin no hitori desu.
lol
Minna ga daisuki desu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Val
Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: Sep 01, 2006 2:45pm
by Dreams
I'm here for you: Anata no chikara ni naru.
I'm here whenever you need me: Itsudatte anata ni wa watashi ga iru kara.
Ah... I'm not really into the whole forum family thing. Sorry.
Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: Sep 03, 2006 9:36pm
by asdfsdf
Lmao. I actually "lol'd" at that.
Re: uhh whats dose this mean??
Posted: Sep 04, 2006 3:13pm
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
ok, dreams.
but we can still "Itsumademo tomodachi desu".right?
bye
