Page 1 of 1

Bands I like

Posted: Feb 10, 2005 7:04pm
by Trigun Forever
these are the bands I like

Green Day, Breaking Benjamin, the Grateful Dead, the Gone Jackals, ELP(emerson lake and palmer),
Iron Maiden, Franz Ferdinand, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Godsmack, Simon and Garfunkel, Creed, Hubastank, five for fighting, Weird Al Yankovic, SANTANA, the red hot chili peppers, DaVinci's Notebook


THAT'S ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR NOW
MORE TO FOLLOW

re: Bands I like

Posted: Feb 10, 2005 7:49pm
by The Naturalist
Simon and Garfunkel doent quite seem to fit in...

re: Bands I like

Posted: Feb 10, 2005 7:58pm
by moonlightwhisp
yay! franz ferdinand! i <3 franz ferdinand. green day and rhcp are nice choices too. props yo. :wink:
☼Moon

re: Bands I like

Posted: Feb 10, 2005 8:34pm
by Ender
I love that song "Take me out".

re: Bands I like

Posted: Feb 11, 2005 12:53pm
by Trigun Forever
modest mouse, the ramones, the beegees, the who, metallica, the beatles, john denver, elton john...

more to follow(perhaps)

re: Bands I like

Posted: Feb 12, 2005 12:52am
by Tetsuo
LOL, the only things I like that are on your "list" are Maiden and (very old) Metallica!

now playing: Destruction - Incriminated

(guess I'm one of the only metalheads around here..)

re: Bands I like

Posted: Feb 17, 2005 10:24am
by Axl
wow thats amazing they are the two bands that i would pick too! :mrgreen:

Re: re: Bands I like

Posted: Feb 18, 2005 4:28am
by Tetsuo
Axl wrote:wow thats amazing they are the two bands that i would pick too! :mrgreen:
I'm not alone! :D :wink:

Re: Bands I like

Posted: Apr 14, 2006 12:32pm
by Ferguson
simon and garfunkel are good. sounds of silence is definitely a favorite. Depeche mode, Editors, Dresden Dolls, Citizen Cope, The Format, Expection 12, John Butler Trio, they're pretty cool too

Re: Bands I like

Posted: Apr 14, 2006 12:32pm
by Ferguson
simon and garfunkel are good. sounds of silence is definitely a favorite. Depeche mode, Editors, Dresden Dolls, Citizen Cope, The Format, Expection 12, John Butler Trio, they're pretty cool too

Re: Bands I like

Posted: Apr 14, 2006 3:12pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
koo koo kacho misses robinson... 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

beetles, pink floyd, vast, tom petty... some kick@$$ oldies. :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen: