Page 1 of 1

I will survive (Jesus version) LOL

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 10:54pm
by OniKira

Re: I will survive (Jesus version) LOL

Posted: Jul 02, 2006 9:21am
by Optimus Prime
OMFG! :shock: Did he really get killed by the train!?!?!? :cry:
Anyways, poor Jesus. :cry: I'm sure anti-christs love this movie.

Re: I will survive (Jesus version) LOL

Posted: Jul 15, 2006 12:35pm
by Duelist of the Twilight
One of the most funniest and random on youtube i've seen lmao
XD

Re: I will survive (Jesus version) LOL

Posted: Jul 17, 2006 9:18am
by Xai
this is sooo funny I saw it before this on someones phone I just burst out laughing! xD

Re: I will survive (Jesus version) LOL

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 2:33pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
OMG now I know why Peter said he didnt know Jesus

Re: I will survive (Jesus version) LOL

Posted: Jul 27, 2006 6:34pm
by Duelist of the Twilight
lmao