Page 1 of 1

8th Pokemon movie(in parts) Lucario and the Mystery of mew

Posted: Jul 08, 2006 10:46am
by Tsukasa

Re: 8th Pokemon movie(in parts) Lucario and the Mystery of m

Posted: Jul 10, 2006 7:25am
by Bao Zakeruga
I got to see it in the thearters last year. It was pretty cool. I can't wait to see the ninth one this year.

Re: 8th Pokemon movie(in parts) Lucario and the Mystery of m

Posted: Jul 10, 2006 9:37am
by Tsukasa
I haven't seen any since destiny Deoxys

Re: 8th Pokemon movie(in parts) Lucario and the Mystery of m

Posted: Aug 01, 2006 8:30pm
by AnimeAngel34
i want to see it so bad

Re: 8th Pokemon movie(in parts) Lucario and the Mystery of m

Posted: Dec 03, 2007 1:18am
by Lord of Pokemon
Well, not only did I watch the subbed version; I got myself a DVD of this movie in English dub! Talk about someone who's not yet satisfied after the first viewing!

Re: 8th Pokemon movie(in parts) Lucario and the Mystery of m

Posted: Dec 03, 2007 8:20pm
by AnimeAngel34
i have the dvd to

Re: 8th Pokemon movie(in parts) Lucario and the Mystery of m

Posted: Dec 09, 2007 4:22am
by Lord of Pokemon
I can't say which is better in terms of voice acting, though... The original dub, or the English one?

Re: 8th Pokemon movie(in parts) Lucario and the Mystery of m

Posted: Dec 16, 2007 7:14pm
by AnimeAngel34
i know its so hard to pick right?