Page 1 of 1
OH YEEEAAAH!!!!!
Posted: Aug 01, 2006 11:21pm
by yume_no_katana
at last my life long dream seems to start becoming true...i'm gonna learn japanese in high-school.
i'm so happy! sake for everyone (who cares i'm under age for alcohol?)
be happy with me!
Re: OH YEEEAAAH!!!!!
Posted: Aug 02, 2006 1:22am
by Ryukon
そうですね。
バンザイ。
Re: OH YEEEAAAH!!!!!
Posted: Aug 02, 2006 2:24am
by yume_no_katana
uhm...could you translate that? ^^'
Re: OH YEEEAAAH!!!!!
Posted: Aug 02, 2006 10:41am
by Casshondra
lol Good for you(i want to try to learn japanese)
Re: OH YEEEAAAH!!!!!
Posted: Aug 02, 2006 6:12pm
by geishaboy
よしゃ! 酒を飲むぞ!
And don't worry too much, Japanese is really easy to start off with, so you shouldn't have too much trouble, it wont be till' your later years of study when you have to deal with noun clauses and kanji and volitional forms and all that head breaking crap
I'm drinking sake tonight, I have just decided
Re: OH YEEEAAAH!!!!!
Posted: Aug 02, 2006 9:17pm
by Ryukon
The beginning parts are definately easy, I agree. It doesn't get that difficult unless you totally don't pay attention at all. A student in first level spent one whole year in Japanese class but yet he didn't know a thing aside from "I/me". Brilliant...
Hm...I'm more use to seeing you with your name in Japanese...you know, first impressions and all. It's your choice though, so who cares about people who just see your name with boxes? lol
To Yume-san: it's just a cheer. Don't worry.
Re: OH YEEEAAAH!!!!!
Posted: Aug 28, 2006 7:20pm
by Fujiwara
Congrats!! I like the language. I'll be in my second year when school starts. So far it's easy. The hiragana was a bit tough at the beginning but it eventuallt sticks in your head, even if you don't study for 3 months (I wouldn't suggest that tho) Ha ha